W40/41 ---> Information

DeletedUser

Dear Fellow Members of Tribal Wars Community,

I have decided to start my own industry tribe on the new up coming world(s). And yes! this is my first time leading a tribe on this game. So.. It's no need to flame and/or to say harsh things about me leading a tribe on my first time :icon_neutral:.

Because if you do, then i will hunt you down to the ground :icon_twisted: ---> :heavycavalry::axemen::ram:!!!

But anyways, I might be leading my own tribe. But i can promise you all that it will not go down without a fight. And trust me, I like fighting as much as you all do. And yes, i know alot of you out there are probably thinking... Why have i decided to create my own tribe so soon? Will it's because, i'm a quick learner and i am doing it to test my own skills out. Since i do believe that i am ready to go on my own without any instructions of activity from other authorities. I believe that this might be a good start for me.

But anyways, I know this is probably a short post of what i've posted on. But don't worry, I wasn't really planning on making it very long for you all to read and fall asleep on at the end :lol:.

So... It's time to get down to the main phenomenal. I have created a application for those who are insterested in joining my tribe.

Information Application Industry Forms

• Are you willing to be active for at least 10 to 15 hours a day (then our tribe member will account sit you when you get offline to make it reach 24 hrs a day).
  • Do you have good english and writing skills? If so, then prove it by telling me about your past history.
  • Are you willing to obey every command we give you?
  • What are ten citizens that you know on tribal wars? If any, tell me about all of there past history.
  • On the 5th day of a new openning world, How many troops should you have in your village?
  • How do you defend yourself with 1000 villages? And each of them has about 50 incoming attacks. But you don't know if its real or fakes.
  • What would you do if your all of your villages was noble?
  • Do you have any type of abilities to make a slide show or signature on your own?
  • How many past worlds tribes have you've been in and fail for success?
  • What type of positions are you good at? Example: Forumal Mod, Coordinate, Business of organization.
Okayyy.. That's all of the questions that you've needed to feel out on the application. I know it's short and easy. But let me ask you one thing "It hard to get in, but its easy to get out over simple things". So, just think of this as a warning sign of unluckiness.

Tribe Name: Private/ Not Rated

Tag: Private/Not Rated

Tribe Limit: 20-40

Tribe Description: Repairing In Process...

Now that's everything that needed to be said. Will not really everything but most of it. But if you have anything to say to me in person than please feel free to PM on here or on Ingame (w35).

Thank you.

Happy 4th of July To Everyone!!!

independencedaycomments.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GDW! D;

Where's your computer avvy? ;/

First of all, I'm not GDW.
The next person that says that. I'll get the mods or administrators to give you a infraction. And i'm sorry if that was rude or anything. But i'm tire of people keep calling me different names everytime i post something. It's really just uncall for.

And yes, i did have a computer avatar. But every onces in a while. I change it to something else. But anyways, please stay on topic. I don't want the mods to give you a infraction for going off-topic now. And i know you don't want that to happen do you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

20 at the beginning of the game. And during nobling season. It will reduce to 40 as the tribe limit.

zombie

I guess it has somewhat of a correct form to it, but... but... but a player who just started this game trying to lead a tribe.. well........................................................................................

/takes a moment a silence.

just wont make it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ill join im good at forum mod i know hw to make noble trains and what different villages you get archer defnse so on and so n im active all the time at least 5 times a day comunicate alot and other stuff but what world will you go on cause i hate packets and morale worlds i always go for coins

Michael Corleone.

This seems a lot like GDW. :lol:

Another fail in the making. :icon_wink:

ackcody

I'll join, I have tons of experience!

All I need is duke privies :lol: