W40-41

• Thread starter Tactics Of Mario
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I saw a premade thread for these worlds already, I figured I'd open up a thread for my premade.

Ill start off with who I am, I'm sure a few know me already but I am best known as Baloni Face. I play on W3 as Drluminus with just over 2mio points. Just so you all know a little about me.

There are two Dukes of the premade, 1. Poopypop, a great player also from W3 and 2. Me, already states myself above ;)

The tribe will have 2 Dukes to start, 3 barons which me and poopypop will choose after the world has opened, and 2 forum mods. You may ask why we have no places for Diplomat and Recruitment? Because there will be very little of either and when there is it will be handled by leaders.

Tribe Names: (just thoughts so far)
Chronic
Cult
Cobalt

And a couple others...

We will have 40 members max, no higher.

Current members:

Me/Drluminus- Duke
Poopypop- Co-Duke
Xelsorsior-
Extra-Extra-
.Fizban.-
Incantum-
RBH123-
Murph18-
Herregud2-
Bzzd4-
The Shroom- maybe

To join: Mail me with a WELL WRITEN application stating your past, your objectives in future worlds, why the heck should I let you in?

DeletedUser

Omg Bp has barely come off in w39 and the premades are advertising already.

This is gonna be a long haul.

DeletedUser

I started advertising so early because I don't want to me picking up all the noobs who are just trying to get into a premade a the last minute. I want the players who are good and are not in a hurry to get to deep into anything. I want people who will prove themselves in game not just in a mail.

DeletedUser

Y'kidding, right? I mean, I know in the hazy, early days of w39 when RespectablyApplausable made a thread suggesting we don't start advertising for future worlds yet, I said it'd be inevitable, but really...

I didn't think it'd be quite this inevitable. :icon_eek:

The players in w39 who are good are unlikely to be thinking about w40-41 before BP has even ended.

EDIT: The majority of players.... etc. I just looked at the list. That almost disturbs me.

DeletedUser

That list was made about a month ago, not just recently also there will probably be another thread made later. As I said, just advertising a little bit, no advertisment is a bad one. (unless your a total noob)

DeletedUser59064

I know couple of players from that list, good i will have spies... :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol no spies, also pretty well everyone there us well known except for the people from W3.

You can only join through application, if you have no experience you must give me premium point :) lol

DeletedUser

You can apply if you want. I don't really know who you are though.

DeletedUser13939

I is already in a pre-made and I is Co-Duke! So ha!!!

DeletedUser

oh wow! way to go!!!

also Uchashi mail me :)

PS: yeah i have a couple aliases fir fun though :)

DeletedUser

Dangit, i was in a tribe with some of em just recently, ill think about joining mate. ill test the market haha

DeletedUser

Hehe alright ;) mail over a application either IG or via. Forum. ;) (if you wanna join that is)

DeletedUser

Anyone have any really good origanal name suggestions? That havnt been used yet? I want an origanal name that stands out, one that know one has used yet.

KoMPLiCaTeD

So you made a pre-made before you thought of a name..?

*Applauds*