W40

BA3OB

I was trying to make a tribe from all the who? players and just logged in into w20 today after quitting it for 3 months and giving an account sitting to dahgobert but unfortunatley i was dismissed so i couldnt tell them anything so i will make it more general.

I have got info that w40 will be a a great world with great settings,read it somehwere in the forum i believe :D

anyway i was thinking of forming a premade for w20 or if any good leaders here volunteer for doing it then that would be great:)

anyway i will begin with my general experience:
i have been playing TW since w8 in i believe the end of 2007 cant realy remember was a noob in that world but learned the basics and some techniques and came to w20 played well here and reached 1.7 mil but got bored cause i was surrounded by only barbs and tribemates so quited it and then a friend gave me an account in w3 which is BA3OB doing great there and having a families war:D,and then joined w29 where i cleared a guy trice my size but his tribe mass supported and i got slaughtered and in w32 i played with a friend in in k54 got his account up from 7k till 200k and got him up to rank 80 in ODA from being rank 1k in ODA and then got my account but again didnt feel any exictement:(,and am currently co-playing with a friend in the arabic server we are rank 90 in PTS and rank 2 in ODA by a difference of only 200 points or something near that.

now into my leadership experience:
my first real job in TW was a forum mod in w8 in GHI rank 30 tribe and then i was also a baron in w20 in Scorch and when i joined who? i was a co-continent leader,and in w29 i was a baron again in a top 20 tribe called TPS along with my RL friends but sadly our duke was so inactive and so some of our members left but still we managed to stay top 20 for 3 months untill he disbanded it and thats all.

now lets get to the important part:
1) i need experienced and good players
2)loyal and trustworthy

and our member numbers will be from about 50-60 always we will not get bigger so it quality over quantity.

yeah and to join i either have to know you form before so that i would know your experience or you should PM me here with your experience or add me skype : Colonelabbas/BA3OB and talk me their

if you have any questions then just talk to me on Skype or here or a PM:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser69613

Some info on possible settings please if you can find. :)

Quite good offer, I might consider.

BA3OB

Some info on possible settings please if you can find. :)

Quite good offer, I might consider.

sorry nope i dont know any of the settings but it was said by one of the moderators that it will be a blast and that he is joining:D

BA3OB

well if you want to apply then please give me a ok so i would start the list and before that give me a PM

thanks alot:)

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt they've decided on any of the settings for w40 yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf

I like to join new worlds, if the settings and players are good :D

DeletedUser59335

W17 CHE!!!, W21 Puffin(are they still there?), W26 Pills, and ummmm W29 DSL

Aint you forgetting your tribe (w25)? or has it been disbanded?

also i aint sure if they can be listed under the name pre made..

but yeah.

DNY (w12) the original name was 24/7 i think but the current leadr had another pm.

DeletedUser

Nonsou and Rancid, are you forgetting all of those tribes that have attempted it and failed? You only remember those that work because they turned out successful, the ones that didnt work well thats why you dont know about them...because they didnt work

DeletedUser

Nonsou and Rancid, are you forgetting all of those tribes that have attempted it and failed? You only remember those that work because they turned out successful, the ones that didnt work well thats why you dont know about them...because they didnt work

your statement was "premades fail"
i was just showing you that they don't always fail.

DeletedUser

Add me as a maybe. If you want experience notes ask me. I won't be looking for a leadership postition in the tribe if I join. Only a slot in it.