w41 dream team

DeletedUser

He plays phillipsj (nub account--best to leave him out ;)

how about best 25 players of the top 3 tribes.

DeletedUser

Comon, I know you guys love each other, but geez, you guys are overestimating yourself.
There are several teams out there that would do just as good, perhaps even better.

Mind you, I'm not saying they aren't some of the best.

I think you missed what I was trying to say. I stated the phrase 'current tribe' meaning the tribes in W41. So far we have tested most of the top tribes... including AXES and PwN and I would consider Red's list as close to perfection as you could get in this world within a CURRENT W41 tribe. I purposely did not state 'total perfection' as there is always room for improvement.

Let's analyse things to show why I feel Red's list is close to perfection. I will always compare things to W12 as it was as close to perfection for a leader to have their tribe. Good communication, perfect coordination and a true hunger to win at all costs. The down side was a few of the egos, but we worked through most issues.

W12 list at one stage:

1st - Chully
2th - jms (W41 - 2nd)
3th - Rednecks (W41 - 5th)
4th - Monasi
5th - Faaaaark - (W41 - 30th... hmmm...)
6th - Blonde
7th - Tbolling - (W41 - 8th)
8th? - Mezonis - (W41 - 1st)

That's 5 of the top 8 from another world all together again in one tribe. This alone counts for several things. We all know how to work together, the leadership group is very similar to our old world and things usually run like clockwork. This gives the players the confidence to move forward and thrive.

I'm not sure how many times a group of players have up and moved to another world and thrived. Maybe someone could do some analysis and let me know.

Now throw in:
Whysoserious - All class and easy to work with.
lordsanchez - point whore and a perfect co-player for Red
Pardon Me - one of the most determined fighters I have ever seen. The number one player at the time could not break her and he was 5 times her size.
Lloyd Christmas - this is his first world, what will he be like with a few worlds under his belt?

Ultimately, anyone would be mad not to recruit jms, mez or tbolling or any of the other names mentioned if they came onto the market and were looking for a new tribe at some stage. I know that AXES would certainly say yes if they had the chance... ;)

I'll post my team soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ultimately, anyone would be mad not to recruit jms, mez or tbolling or any of the other names mentioned if they came onto the market and were looking for a new tribe at some stage. I know that AXES would certainly say yes if they had the chance... ;)

Pardon Me comes on the market? Ah... intresting. :p

DeletedUser

I think you missed what I was trying to say. I stated the phrase 'current tribe' meaning the tribes in W41. So far we have tested most of the top tribes... including AXES and PwN and I would consider Red's list as close to perfection as you could get in this world within a CURRENT W41 tribe. I purposely did not state 'total perfection' as there is always room for improvement.

Let's analyse things to show why I feel Red's list is close to perfection. I will always compare things to W12 as it was as close to perfection for a leader to have their tribe. Good communication, perfect coordination and a true hunger to win at all costs. The down side was a few of the egos, but we worked through most issues.

W12 list at one stage:

1st - Chully
2th - jms (W41 - 2nd)
3th - Rednecks (W41 - 5th)
4th - Monasi
5th - Faaaaark - (W41 - 30th... hmmm...)
6th - Blonde
7th - Tbolling - (W41 - 8th)
8th? - Mezonis - (W41 - 1st)

That's 5 of the top 8 from another world all together again in one tribe. This alone counts for several things. We all know how to work together, the leadership group is very similar to our old world and things usually run like clockwork. This gives the players the confidence to move forward and thrive.

I'm not sure how many times a group of players have up and moved to another world and thrived. Maybe someone could do some analysis and let me know.

Now throw in:
Whysoserious - All class and easy to work with.
lordsanchez - point whore and a perfect co-player for Red
Pardon Me - one of the most determined fighters I have ever seen. The number one player at the time could not break her and he was 5 times her size.
Lloyd Christmas - this is his first world, what will he be like with a few worlds under his belt?

I'll post my team soon...

Ow brad, you're just giving your own team a pat on the back.
But never mind me, keep patting. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Ow brad, you're just giving your own team a pat on the back.
But never mind me, keep patting. :icon_smile:

I find it surprising that you are the one making these statements. Especially considering you have faught side by side with us on W12 and have personally seen how well this groups has faught together.

The general concensus is that premades fail.

But he learned from the best

DeletedUser

I find it surprising that you are the one making these statements. Especially considering you have faught side by side with us on W12 and have personally seen how well this groups has faught together.

Ow, I know how good they are, and I have always been the first to confirm that DNY is the best tw.net has ever seen.
But that doesn't mean that there aren't certain other players that would have made it even better.

DeletedUser73149

Ow, I know how good they are, and I have always been the first to confirm that DNY is the best tw.net has ever seen.
But that doesn't mean that there aren't certain other players that would have made it even better.

agreed, i met many good players in other worlds. some are so damn good i would restart if i notice they are near me.

but when you talk about team, its really hard to find another group of players to defeat them. like football, winner may not be a team of super stars. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ill just rate my former tribemates in S3X that will most likely play with at sometime in the future/ are still around on this world

Delboy: Simply put great job on your first world without even any proper instruction. I want to see what you can do combined with the teachings that some of the games best players will teach you in V(e)

Yurtles: Simply put yurtles is a great defender and his attacking skills aint bad either he has the determination and activity to go very far in this game. Considering until recently he didnt even use premium much kudos on the effort part to you.

Good Lock: Good Lock was probably one of the best defensive players that i have ever seen operate in w41. His skill and determination in holding off successive attacks from both OMG and Motive during my time was truely a sight to see. I think given a few more worlds of seasoning and experience Goodlock has a shot to be a pretty good player

JimmyT90- Another one of the guys who shared k63 with me before i quit. Jimmy's skills lie in the fact that he served admirably in his role as tribe diplomat and as a member of the tribal council. Jimmy was a solid and reliable member of S3X

eagla

agreed, i met many good players in other worlds. some are so damn good i would restart if i notice they are near me.

but when you talk about team, its really hard to find another group of players to defeat them. like football, winner may not be a team of super stars. :icon_wink:

So true, i've played in many worlds. However i am still learning and improving, i'd like to think i might some day be a thing of legend ;). :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Eagla you such a noob people send you restart mail if your next door. Cheers for me
on your list ;) some people appreiate good players:icon_cool:

eagla

haha! me the noob!? :O whats this i hear about you sending trains before nukes because it might work as reverse-psychology? Np, it'd be interesting to see you play ;).

DeletedUser

in all honesty Brads dream team I have had the privileged of having access to reports and Intel on them while playing on world 12 on the FEMA/BSW side and I must say a ll they do is dream TW they must have there computers hooked into there brains they think attack and its already in motion at a scale most could not comprehend.

I think I finally know these players greatest weakness, but even there weakest points aren't that weak

I only came to this world because alot of good players from 12 are here

DeletedUser

haha! me the noob!? :O whats this i hear about you sending trains before nukes because it might work as reverse-psychology? Np, it'd be interesting to see you play ;).

Never nukes after the trains it was 4 nobles in one attack :icon_redface: ahh the love of 4am, I have a good reason though and 85% of the rest of the troops could die yet one noble still survives.

DeletedUser79727

in all honesty Brads dream team I have had the privileged of having access to reports and Intel on them while playing on world 12 on the FEMA/BSW side and I must say a ll they do is dream TW they must have there computers hooked into there brains they think attack and its already in motion at a scale most could not comprehend.

I think I finally know these players greatest weakness, but even there weakest points aren't that weak

I only came to this world because alot of good players from 12 are here

Does that make you a stalker? because your in no way affiliated with DNY am I right?

a groupie?
a fan?

:icon_smile:

either way faaark welcomes fans :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Does that make you a stalker? because your in no way affiliated with DNY am I right?

a groupie?
a fan?

:icon_smile:

either way faaark welcomes fans :icon_wink:

faaaaarks next world, we will see you cheering him on

DeletedUser

My next world... I will be a simple soldier.

Impossible, somehow you will be dragged into the leadership roles and since you are a good Duke/Baron, people would expect things from you and you wouldn't want to let them down. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Impossible, somehow you will be dragged into the leadership roles and since you are a good Duke/Baron, people would expect things from you and you wouldn't want to let them down. :icon_wink:
You've never been in Elise's tribe before...