W41 Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Here are the W41 Updating Maps. The maps are here. Thanks Nickjer!!! I'm the family updater, either pm me the families or post here (or use IGM). These maps update at 22:00 ST every day.

Property of: http://map.k-io.com/

Tribe Dominance Map

topktribes.png

Top 15 tribes -

toptribes.png

Top Tribes(Average Points Per Player)

topavgtribes.png

Top 15 Noblers(Tribes)

topnoblers.png

Top 15 players

topplayers.png

Top 15 players(ODA)

topkaplayers.png

Player Dominance Map

topkplayers.png

Fastest Noblers(Players)

fastnoblers.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we haz the highest member point average, but tied with Kings :(
But where are the maps, failed thread. Can't even see the pictures

DeletedUser

Nickjer hasn't put them up yet, they will be up soon, I emailed him.

DeletedUser

i would do it but i dont really have the experience updating any maps.i have used them in multiple worlds and i'd be willing to give it a shot.i actually thought about it when the world came out.i went to the map site and didnt see them up

DeletedUser

You guys need to read clearer he doesn't want someone to update the maps he wants someone to keep him in the loop of family tribes. If 5 different tribes are in a family but don't show up on the map too well or they make it difficult to see he will contact nickjr and nickjr will then mark all 5 of those tribes under one name. He wants you to name all of the family tribes in the world for him. Go to a family world (w17) look at their self updating maps. They all have NAME then F.

F. standing for FAMILY.

He wants to know all of the family tribes.

You guys need to start reading a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know that, that's why I said
And we'll need a family updater.

:icon_rolleyes:
And I've already applied, so don't think you guys can do it :p
Please list the families here, too lazy to look them up ;)

DeletedUser

Erm.. This is really pointless until we all get nobles. Whats the point having a map of all the mass recruiting tribes? Including 47RON.

DeletedUser

Erm.. This is really pointless until we all get nobles. Whats the point having a map of all the mass recruiting tribes? Including 47RON.

1 they aren't made yet, this just allows someone to get the job as family tribe up dater

2 SPAM don't fit onto my IG map lol

oli9452

I've started map making, could take a few pointers from you guys. I want to go pr0 in map making lol

scarlet ash

I could do it but its the first one to apply gets it I think.

DeletedUser

When will the Updates start? And when we will be able to see first maps?

DeletedUser

W40 are up and they only opened the day before us, so i would guess that we get the maps at some point in the next day or two

DeletedUser

Get it soon.

I would like to see it, neverthless if it's the early start. BP's going OFF today for those joined the first day.

DeletedUser

for the maps, tribes need to have a minimum number of points or members to be displayed afaik
chances are none of the tribes/players have reached those point/member markers yet then the maps won't be put up
I might be wrong, but that's how i seem to remember it from other worlds

DeletedUser

Do you maybe remember what the required points are for Tribes?

DeletedUser64909

For K dominance map, a tribe (or family) needs to have 10k points in that K to be displayed.