• Start date

darkrence

Code:
Tribe ranking for the continent 58
Rank	Tribe name	Points		Villages
1	ModWar		11,04 Mio.	1.126
2	NUTZ		117		1
looks more like 99.9112689% villages
but fact its a 117 point village. makes it null.
GJ WD

DeletedUser

That 117 point village is being taken care of at this moment. It will be ModWar's soon enough! WOOT! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im loving VectoR once again on the map, i wonder where Rivet (Mr. Agonizer) is nowadays.......id like to think he's got a single piece of nice rim side property. Waiting for nonni to come and munch on..........

DeletedUser

Im loving VectoR once again on the map, i wonder where Rivet (Mr. Agonizer) is nowadays.......id like to think he's got a single piece of nice rim side property. Waiting for nonni to come and munch on..........

hihi :) im getting there, care to lend me nobles?

/giggle

DeletedUser

Code:
Rank    Tribe name    Points        Villages
1    ModWar        11,04 Mio.    1.126
2    NUTZ        117        1
looks more like 99.9112689% villages
but fact its a 117 point village. makes it null.
GJ WD

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ModWar 11,01 Mio. 1.119

WOOT!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Semi-old news but I'd like to point out that IDS has now lost control over K24.

DeletedUser

Expect K23 to fall next followed closely by K14. Well done to all players involved shame we can't find any IDS player to put up any sort of a fight

DeletedUser84906

Semi-old news but I'd like to point out that IDS has now lost control over K24.

Gratz..? Oh no, wait, u didnt do it, it was Dos X :icon_redface:

Expect K23 to fall next followed closely by K14.

Those K´s wont fall, unless its by recruitment, which you have already did :icon_rolleyes:

Well done to all players involved shame we can't find any IDS player to put up any sort of a fight

Yea, shame....shame you recruited the only ones worth fighting.

Disclaimer: Im not in IDS´s side here, but replying to this non-sense posts and lurking around :) There are far more aspects i dont like from IDS than aspects i do like, but that was already disscussed with the right person.

DeletedUser

Mefisto I'm not in Dos X and k23 and k14 will definatly fall and it won't be recuirtment. I also don't think k24 did fall cuz of recuitment as only 1 player was recuited from k24 by Dos X and he didn't have that many vills there ether

DeletedUser84906

Mefisto I'm not in Dos X and k23 and k14 will definatly fall and it won't be recuirtment. I also don't think k24 did fall cuz of recuitment as only 1 player was recuited from k24 by Dos X and he didn't have that many vills there ether

Sory about that. Im not updated with whos where...

If its not by recruitment, then it might fall, but it will take a long time(this if its by nobling, without any players leaving). And i never said K24 did fall cause of recruitment, i saw a lot of ennoblements from Dos X in K24 lately, and i say gratz to them.

DeletedUser

Gratz..? Oh no, wait, u didnt do it, it was Dos X :icon_redface:

Those K´s wont fall, unless its by recruitment, which you have already did :icon_rolleyes:

We had 0% dominance in k24... we now have over 2million points in that k.
we had something like 15% dominance in k5, we now control close to 50%.
k15 the only place where IDS have made ground in the east was through recruitment.

IDS is a sinking ship, they just haven't realised theres holes in the ship yet

Thetitans100

You know what I notice? This world is really organize I mean if you look at the map you've got different colors on each corner. Not like those other worlds with like pink inside of blue. It looks good so interesting to look at lol

darkrence

makes me wanna play a different kind of game
[spoil]
original.jpg
[/spoil]

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are living on the outside of a pokeball. :3

Credit goes to Cliffie <3 for pointing it out to me.