W42 Auto-Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser80529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

am i the onhly1 who doesnt see the smiley face?

No, the smiley was on there when Osaidus was on the top players map. The map has since changed lol, and his smiley no longer shows up

DeletedUser

No, the smiley was on there when Osaidus was on the top players map. The map has since changed lol, and his smiley no longer shows up

Ill have you know were still on it :icon_wink:

messed up our smiley face liek :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

World Analysis based entirely on Maps. Im doing this from an outsiders POV, someone who has no knowledge of diplomacy within the tribes, and not taking into account the skill levels of tribe lineups, except those that appear as fastest noblers, highest OD, etc

Northwest
Excluding the far rim, no tribe yet has an overwhelming dominance over any K. Risen and 4Horse are both around 30% though, not terrible. Of the two, and looking only at spread over their K, I would say Risen has the best future. 4Horse is crwoded into one area, clearly recruited as the rim was expanding (think right on the border, and thinning out as the K goes westward. While Stache doesnt show up on the K dominance map (as villages) they do show up as second ranked in both K23 and K24. If they re a decent group of players, I would expect them to gain dominance at least in K23, and maybe in the future beat out Risen and take K24.

Bio stands out in the northwest as well, but they have an obvious problem. With a low member count comes high risk. Each player must be very active, epecially later on when wars really start going. And with each player that goes inactive, they lose more tan just an average tribe. They lose either a lot of villages to another tribe, or they lose a lot of time nobling out the inactive. If they stay active, recruit a few more good players, they will likely own a large chunk of the northwest later on, due to a lack of high level competition.

With the lack of decent tribes in the area, it doesnt come as a surprise that the fw great players in the area can really excel. Fisgon, hisp, jsam, and ImagineThat are all doing great up there.

Southwest
The Southwest is saping up into much more solid blocks of tribes tan the northwest. Ive got to give props to Wick3d, extremely nice job thus far. Top in 2 K's, near 30% each, and second ranked in a third K at 17%. If they dont collapse due to internal problems or some such reasoning, I have no doubt they will eventually own the entire Southwest. They surround K63, and if SPQR and KOD cant merge soon, I have no doubt wick3d will soon start spreading into this K. Theyll be able to attack on two fronts, against a split K. They may even temporarily befriend either SPRQ or KOD and wipe one, then turn quickly on the other.

I assume their main problem will come from Matrix. To many it might appear a newb tribe, one which just got lucky in a lack of opposition, and they may be right. Ive seen lots of quiet tribes though growing up just like Matrix, and everyone underestimates them. They dont seem good enough to be offensive winners in any real war, but if they can play the defensive game right, they will be very tough opponents.

SouthEast
The southeast, which was at one point in time generally agreed on to be territory of the Kamikaze Squirrels is up for grabs. KS is split between WOH and Naked, both tribes doing well, but neither able to achieve the dominance once held by KS.

X-clusive and TOP are both relatively boxxed in, and I dont see much of a future for either unless they can get out. I dont see an easy path of expansion for either though, so I assume they will eventually dwindle in numbers due to inactivity, or they will fight a long and slow war, or they will simpyl be assimilated into a growing tribe near them. Vector seems to be doing well, a high dominance in K56, and spreading slowly into K57 and K66. I can see a fight between Vector and WoH developing in K66, both have popped up there and seem to want it since the fall of Ssh! (which can be attributed to Vector, who then recruited a few of Ssh's better members).

Northeast
PR strikes me as soon as I look up here. 62% K dominance. Amazing job, not sure if the players are good or if they just recruited the top 80 members in the K lol. AOK and Manic appear to me as the longterm champs of the northeast though. Manic are getting boxxed in though, and if they dont fight there way out soon, I can see them fighting some hard wars later on.

My quality of analysis dwindled as I went on, sorry for that Manic :) but I must leave now, maybe I edit more detail in wen I return

DeletedUser58618

Very nice Read Ankaar, i enjoyed reading that... very interesting.

Apoc22932

Very astute observation.

However, at this current point in time it is to early to decide who will have dominance of a sector, I have played to many worlds and seen to many tribes rise and fall in months or even weeks to fully agree with your assessment.

But yes, at this current point in time it stands to reason that your justification be correct.

DeletedUser

Very astute observation.

However, at this current point in time it is to early to decide who will have dominance of a sector, I have played to many worlds and seen to many tribes rise and fall in months or even weeks to fully agree with your assessment.

But yes, at this current point in time it stands to reason that your justification be correct.

A long winded way of saying: Good guess Ankaar

DeletedUser

aww...was hoping he would do a nice big section on the northeast :(

DeletedUser

yay! in 2 days Arise went from 23% to 30% and TNT! went down from 25% to 18%

not through mass recruiting btw, just nobling TNT!

DeletedUser

Ajeet, stop saying how awesome you guys are. It just makes you look inexperienced and therefore a big bullseye target.

DeletedUser

Ankaar, nice summary, I'd dispute the got lucky, and Defensive part of your description re Matrix.

Very solid crew, good core members and one i'm enjoying working with.

Anyone that thinks its a n00b tribe and tries to take advantage would be in for a suprise ;)

Dal
Matrix

DeletedUser

Ajeet, stop saying how awesome you guys are. It just makes you look inexperienced and therefore a big bullseye target.

seriously, who would target us? We are so small that people couldnt care about us

DeletedUser

Could u plz fix it so the rim K are in it?

Taking the edge continent off the map was a recent modification due to unknown issues, I believe it had some thing to do with size. The maps were previously in a gif format, and are now in png format.