W42 Auto-Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser80529
  • Start date

DeletedUser80529

Please visit http://map.k-io.com/

The codes of these maps have changed a long time ago and I don't see them updated yet over here! . So for the convenience of the people here I have created this thread. MOD please sticky this one and un-sticky the other one.

Tribal Maps

Top Kontinent Tribes(Tribes Dominance Map)
topktribes.png

Top Tribes
toptribes.png

Top Nobling Tribes
topnoblers.png

Top average-points per player Tribes
topavgtribes.png

Player Maps

Top Kontinent Players(Player Dominance Maps)
topkplayers.png

Top Players
topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers
fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA Players
topkaplayers.png

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 24 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.

darkaniken2

Quit moaning you peoples. Everyone of you will make a good use of this topic in the future. :)

DeletedUser80529

Youre a month late bra

Well not my job, I don't even play on this world just thought to have a peek and didnt see them here so thought I could post them for benifit of someone people. Be happy that atleast it's here now :)

hahaha...
lawl.
Anyways...
It's Continent not Kontinent.
Just to correct you there. :icon_wink:
lmao

Well newbie if you would have been a bit more longer here you would know that the spelling here has changed. We started using "K's" and then eventually Kontinent came into evolution.
Btw did anyone here tell you here that you seem a bit retarted!

DeletedUser

Well newbie if you would have been a bit more longer here you would know that the spelling here has changed. We started using "K's" and then eventually Kontinent came into evolution.

The spelling in W42 is still with a C, just like it is in all other worlds I've come across. Sure, we use Ks but writing continents with a K is not an evolution I've seen take place anywhere beyond the random misspellings.

DeletedUser

The spelling in W42 is still with a C, just like it is in all other worlds I've come across. Sure, we use Ks but writing continents with a K is not an evolution I've seen take place anywhere beyond the random misspellings.

I believe its called sarcasm?

DeletedUser

Since when TW made an english dictionary smart ass?

Oh damn....

Name calling is the last resort when fingers failed to spell words correctly.

Lmao.

Err... W32 still uses Continent. Neither W28. IIRC, W35 too, hmmmm, include 35, all worlds do. Well... except for other languages(.no, etc.). lol

yada yada yada. Its still C you smart ass.

I never seen such failure before.
EpicFailWin.jpg

DeletedUser

The K system stems from the German word for continent, which is... *drum roll*... Kontinent. Hence the K have stuck in TW, widely spread to the spelling of 'Kontinent' too.

'Locked' is still 'geschlossen' you know. Personally I like that a few words have been kept original.

DeletedUser

The K system stems from the German word for continent, which is... *drum roll*... Kontinent. Hence the K have stuck in TW, widely spread to the spelling of 'Kontinent' too.

'Locked' is still 'geschlossen' you know. Personally I like that a few words have been kept original.

I know.

But this is .net so english. But I myself use Kontinent sometimes.

"geschlossen" isn't applied here anymore. I just read a whole thread. With a "Locked" at the last of it.

DeletedUser

Oooh, I know why now.

I got the old forum looks on. Seems we're both right then ;)

DeletedUser

Well not my job, I don't even play on this world just thought to have a peek and didnt see them here so thought I could post them for benifit of someone people. Be happy that atleast it's here now :)

My bad.
I just saw like 3 other map threads haha
Didn't mean to hate :)

DeletedUser80529

Since when TW made an english dictionary smart ass?

Oh damn....

Name calling is the last resort when fingers failed to spell words correctly.

Lmao.

Err... W32 still uses Continent. Neither W28. IIRC, W35 too, hmmmm, include 35, all worlds do. Well... except for other languages(.no, etc.). lol

yada yada yada. Its still C you smart ass.

Hey newbie,

Don't speak anything until you know of it. Tw does have its own dictionary :icon_eek:...... quite many
Two best ones -
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=142735
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=43268
Even these two are not complete :icon_eek: , Most of the meanings are different from the english dictionary and many of them you won't even find in there :icon_eek:

And let me tell you assuredly tell you that the word "Kontinent" is frequently used by many in tw no matter what the English spelling is! Besides Wazzy, with impartial knowledge arguing about a fact you are just a * .

But I myself use Kontinent sometimes.

What do I say about this now, you say you sometimes use it and then are correcting another player for doing the same.

Last edited by a moderator: