W42 Personalities Thread v2

DeletedUser

Best Tribe;
1- ModWar -- seemingly the most active tribe as a whole, though none of the top 4 look incredibly active)
2- Nyuk -- long lasted and won a significant number of wars, but I feel like they're slightly more inactive than the others in the top 4)
3- Dos X -- taken the most beating of any tribe on this world, and the members are still around [sort of]. resilient and making the most of their time on the game at this point)

Best Player;
I wish I could be slightly less biased in my answers here, but I'll put my 3 based on my experiences on the world.

1- Cliftus -- We've butted heads, complained about each other, called each other an idiot; but he can play. Strong defender, and a relentless attacker.
2- Evocablepanic -- He's #1 for a reason. I'm just not sure whether or not it's because he plays to much or because he's never satisfied. Either way, he's a good one.
3- Marshall Bruce Mathers -- Just solid all around. Not much more I can really say about that.

Leader;
I'd like to agree with Arith at this point. Although I do feel really bad for the leaders still busting their ass at this point- it's an incredible burden IG and IRL because of the time necessity.

Worst Tribe;
1- KTA -- It's really not that they're the 'worst' tribe necessarily, they just really haven't been tested in war like the other top tribes have been. Once they have and if they handle it well, they can move up.

Most Promising Tribe;
1- KTA if they can get themselves into a notable war.

Most Entertaining Poster;
1- The tumbleweed.
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality;
1- The dust bunnies.
2-
3-

Best Tribe Representation; (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- Dead.
2-

Worst Tribe Representation; (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- Dead.
2-

Best P&P Poster;
1- N/A
2-
3-

Slightly biased, I wont lie- just based on my experiences. Hopefully more people keep going with this- it's interesting at this stage of the game.

John/Nyst

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 months ~

Best Tribe;
1- Modwar - Bias or not, I know what we have gone through to still be here.
2- Nyuk - Strong players (when active)
3- KTA

Best Player;
1- RoaringBull - He is just charging on, horns and all :eek:
2- Evoc - Aggression is lovely. :)
3- Cliftus - Pesky and annoying but lol a solid player

Best Leader;
1- Mike (KTA) - Activity wise and growth wise (tribe), he has to be doing something right?
2- Arith - Coz..Well..idk :p
3- Cliftus - Take number 3.

Worst Tribe;
1- Dos - Timing on things is terrible.
2-
3-

Worst Leader;
1- Me.
2-
3-

Most Promising Tribe;
1- Modwar.
2- KTA
3- Nyuk

1- Evoc.
2- Arith
3- Dizz

Worst Forum Personality
1- Spencer.
2- AGREEN

Have more wit.

Best Tribe Representation; (based on positive participation - not participation in general)
1- Dizz
2- Evoc

Worst Tribe Representation; (based on negative participation - not participation in general)
1- Spencer
2- Arith (depending on mood that day to how he posts)

Best P&P Poster;

There is none D:

Ok, based off 3 months, memory and rushing.

>.>

DeletedUser

Best Tribe;

1- Shane -- He's filled to his eyeballs in, for lack of better words, manure but always has a sense of "entertainment value" to his posts.

I dont know what to say to that, thanks I guess? Im gonna decline the chance to offer my opinions, im feeling rather indifferent about the world at the moment, except maybe ill say Bruffo is the best player still here ive seen timing wise. Too many good friends and adversaries have departed for this thread to hold any validity any more to be perfectly frank. Trains to launch........good chatting.......toodles

Parzival14

Comfortably Numb ~

Best Tribe;

1- Nyuk – Of course

2- Dos/Mod – Hmmmm Pondering.

Best Player – Of the current actives on this world the top 3 reside in Nuyk. If the other worthy opponents still reside on this world they are in sleuth mode for offence. Defensive players would be a different line-up.
Best Leader;

1- Yep lean toward Arith but then I’m Biased.

Worst Tribe;

1- Of the top 4 Tribes, KTA gets my vote.

Worst Leader;
1- Meh

Most Promising Tribe;

1- Promising and Tribes don’t mix well together. To many variables. But Nuyk has the most perspicacious council in my humble opinion.

1-Alas my favorites have long since disappeared from the forums but my favorite wordsmith was “Wicked Willie” .

2- UBM rumored to be back on this world was good but now seemingly absent.

3- A tie of many several still active posters that continues to change as they have good days & bad of entertaining drivel if you will.

Worst Forum Personality

1- Pilly of those left. However there is still time to compete with him.

2- See 3, above.

1- Quite dead but Arith holds his own when activity happens.

1- Quiet dead but someone may rise from the ashes. Maybe a Huey post with a soothsaying or too will bring out the worst?

Best P&P Poster;

1-No one is best all of the time but there have been moments of Greatness exhibited by several players on the forums.

P