W43 Dream Team

-M A R I O-

Here is my team including myself ofc. :)

1. Eviction Notice- You have been there since the start of our run as BORED!s leaders bud. We went through some rough times leading BORED! against the family wars but now we are back and in action which is the way we should be. Also EV is a hell of a player and a great guy who commands respect and attention to all he says.

2. Hopeless21- My right hand man. Constantly somehow amazes me, be it through strategies and through his in game play. He does need to get his od up as he looks like a nub atm. :D On top of this a great guy who i would welcome anytime into my tribe.

3. Be Mice Elf Again- Funny guy here. Constantly ruffles my feathers through his abuse on me :icon_redface:. This guy is fantastic in war and excells at all he does in game. He is one of the most valuable parts of BORED! seeing as he is an original member and still here fighting with us.

4. Slingo- Of course i couldnt leave you out pal. This guy is great, he always helps the tribe in all he does. A great player and leader all in one. Nothing more i think i can say. :D

5. Khick/Soccergamer- A great addition to BORED! as of late. He is my left hand man now a days constantly helping me out whenever i need it and taking a large role in attacking our enemies.

6. Technology- As alot like to say "the sleeping beast". This guy always seems to find himself winning against the odds. A great member always willing to help the tribe and fight for the tribe. He also is quite a smart ass at times. :icon_rolleyes:

7. Odvar & TomasL- Both excellent players always willing to lend a hand and take care of buisness.

8. The rest of BORED!.

9. El Chapo- Seeming the best in the world right now. Would be interesting to have him in my lineup seeing as he is very agressive and is the number 1.

10. Trojan Killer- An intelligent player and leader. He always protects his members no matter they be new or old which is always impressive.

And that is my dream team i know i said all of BORED but tbh i wouldnt trade them for anything.

There is still no player called "MARIO". At least not in this world ;)

Heh ya i switched from the Killer Hench account over to the Valkyrieproject account and my coplayer orange still plays the KH account. Your a smarty of course though my masked mustache marauder friend. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh ya i switched from the Killer Hench account over to the Valkyrieproject account and my coplayer orange still plays the KH account. Your a smarty of course though my masked mustache marauder friend. :lol:

I knew that of course. My tendrils of knowledge are never-ending... I just couldn't remember the account you took over :icon_neutral:

Lost serenity

LOL..it seems that dream teams from members of the top tribes are very biased..though it's to be expected.

I didn't think of putting Trojan in, Mario. I must say he has a ggood rank, and has kept his tribe alive, showing some good leadership, which I have expierenced first hand.

DeletedUser

awwww. nobody wants the account that conor used to play? :S

just to let you all know. technology is no longer the best player on this world from world 37 :p

beware of the flipper and spoofer

DeletedUser

just to let you all know. technology is no longer the best player on this world from world 37 :p

Sounds like a Broke Back mountain combo. I better watch out :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: Im getting onto multiple dream teams, no one is forced to include me because I made the thread :icon_razz:

Now onto more important business

Ahh flipper, I highly doubt I was the best player from w37 in the first place. This just means im further down the player quality rankings since you and spoof came :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

First of all...I include myself in this dream team without divulging my alias. My co-player is here included :p

Realizing also this is w43 in no particular order

1. Horsesoldier - Very active. Knows his stuff. Great planner of operations.

2. Ballorfall13/Kronyx - Im sure these are my boys in w47. Great team. Work well together.

3. Trojan Killer - Spoke to him on many occasions (He may not know :p) I have yet to see his skills in war but he seems a great player

4. Kaii - Also w47. I sit him regularly and has his shiz together. Yet to test these skills :p

5. Abe Grossman - w47 as well :p What can I say except he has great feel for the game and is aggressive.

To be continued....

Hypo you do know I am the one coplaying with Kronyx in W47? I'm Strike in Skype >_>
Ballorfall13 is my duke but you probably never talked to him :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thank you for the kind words. :icon_redface:

I think the realisation of a dream team world would be a lot of fun, a new world created for the dream team series perhaps.
Probably be a limited time world and fast (I’ve never played speed round perhaps there’s the answer?)
All the .net worlds vote a limited number of players for their dream team to represent that world (of course honesty would be necessary players from multi worlds should play for only one dream team, what’s the point of cheating) the winner could be the team that hits a certain target first, or kill all the other teams.. hehe 1 noble takes a village sort of thing?

I would be up for it, would be a giggle I’m sure. Would also be nice of TW to give something of monetary value back to the players... perhaps they can organise a prize for the winning team? lol *wink, wink* :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mario, thanks for showing me the love.

Glad that I could bring Nuts over and be a part of leading Bored into greatness.

DeletedUser

Well it seems that i don't have post here yet.. so here it is

1. Odvar - Well tbh i really amaze with him, where originally came from Silent/NwN before and even in the start of the world he already take care of ex - Silent/NwN, a good leader and also a great team player who always there to make his mates be in a good position in this world

2. dhksththtl - Another pal since start of the world, a very good team player and a funny person

3. valkyrieproject/-M a r i o- - Actually i really like mario even if im in Silent before, i like how he handle Bored! a very dedicated person who protect his mates and his tribe

Edit: I mizz valk :icon_redface:

4. Chaia - Love the persons inside the account, don't know why? :icon_eek:

5. faaaaark - This guy amaze me since W41, started late but look at his stats now? a very good leader and a veteran player of DNY who make a big name in .net server

DeletedUser

Oh man ive made two teams and only been on this world for a month and a half.

DeletedUser

its very hard to be unbiased when it comes to threads like this - like most other posters, my 'dream team' would be made up of players whom i've either played with/against personally or have experience of from other worlds (but who are playing here now). With that in mind... and in no particular order, my top 10

1. MIOMIOCAT, herkch, NewMS - For a long time, ICARUS had 4 dukes and these guys were the other 3. I never played with them on other worlds but from all accounts they were a pretty hardcore group wherever they play together. silent assassins all of them with NewMS a top-drawer ops planner :icon_wink:

2. Finnie the Great - A real pain in my w32 tribe's ass when he was playing for AZRA :icon_biggrin: It was cool to finally get him onboard ICARUS. A quality player and leader - this is starting to really show now - he is also a really good guy... I'll always have a lot of time for you Finnie.

3. Trojan Killer - only got to know TK at the end of my time in ICARUS - its a pity we didn't play together longer than we did. Another excellent guy whose figures speak for themselves, a part of the new leadership group at ICARUS and seems to be doing very well at it.

4. faaaaark, zytech, asroc - TW legends who joined ICARUS from KKnD. Like Trojan Killer, I didn't really have the time to work with these guys firsthand which is a real pity for me. faaaaark is beginning to come into his own now and the other guys are getting over the setback of moving continents - i think these guys are going to be very dangerous in the months ahead.

5. Kappushkin and AZTECRA - despite leaving ICARUS to join Bored! (damn judas' :icon_razz:) i'd have these guys in my top 10 anytime. good guys and quality players

6. Eviction Notice and Killer hench/ Mario - Evic Notice seems to have slowed down a bit recently but from what i saw he's definitely an extremely handy player when fully active. Along with a few others he took out k56's nurgle in short order. As for Mario, his steady building up of bored! as a tribe has got to be admired. whilst a lot of people have accused him of being a merging huggler i would say this... it takes a lot to build up a tribes rep to such a level that a lot of the world's top players would even consider joining you let alone really want to do it - kudos mate - you've done a good job there.

7. Terminus Eldorado - i read the moar! thread and see some people flaming this guy as if he's a proper noob. Believe me, I played with this man in plight in w16 and he's an awesome player. Its unfortunate that he got stuck right in the middle of Bored!'s heartland but given that... not inconsiderable disadvantage... he's put up a good fight. A guy i'd definitely have in my squad.

8. JonnyFlame - another TW great player.. a bit wasted in LoL i might say - no disrespect to exitmusic. early days yet but this guy has the potential to be a major player.

9. chOcolaTe bEar - FRST's leader. I like many didn't have a great deal of respect for this tribe at the beginning. they were always near maxed out member-wise and smelled a bit of the mass-recruiters... none of the sexy low member no and high average of nuts or bored. Over the course of time however the bear has proved me utterly wrong, crafting his tribe carefully together to create a quality bunch of players who now dominate nearly all of the core.

10. Anyone in ICARUS not already mentioned above. Since almost the start of this world I've viewed this tribe as my baby. from the beginning when we took inexperienced players and trained em up until now when they're on of the biggest tribes on w43 - with some of the best players. Its a tribe in good hands and nearly all of the players would be worth a place in anyone's dream team.

DeletedUser

Hah hi mate, i didnt realise this was you duuh... long time no speakey, i thought it was Randy when i seen the darth avatar haha.

How are you mate?

DeletedUser

Hah hi mate, i didnt realise this was you duuh... long time no speakey, i thought it was Randy when i seen the darth avatar haha.

How are you mate?

i'm good thanks :) still don't have much free time - just enough to post a few opinions and big you guys up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. Aramis1238 – Leadership, diplomacy and growth / ODA

2. - M A R I O - – Growth and Leadership

3. Spikevyxel – Tribal cohesion and growth

4. chocolate bEar - Tribal cohesion and probably leadership

5. Eviction Notice - Aggression and Growth

6. ElChapo - Aggression and Growth

7. Hopeless21 - Growth and seems like a nice team / nice tribemates

8. Maureen bacolong – Determined quiet achiever and seems like a nice person / good tribe mate

9. Andreas.75 – Determined quiet achiever and good tribe mate

10. Myself – PnP and Research

Note that I have not had dealings with all of these players, so they might also have other skills.

Special mention for Envisionise - Fast early growth, some awesome fast nobling earlier in the game and a multi-talented force when he puts his mind to it, but he was just transitory in this world.

DeletedUser

i'm good thanks :) still don't have much free time - just enough to post a few opinions and big you guys up :icon_wink:

well you allways was opinonated mate, great to see you posting again.

We miss you're posts and whitty banter *not in a gay way* lool wink wink

DeletedUser

5. faaaaark - This guy amaze me since W41, started late but look at his stats now? a very good leader and a veteran player of DNY who make a big name in .net server
Shhhh... I'm trying to be inconspicuous over here in K66.