W43 Dream Team

DeletedUser

anyway im in one of dream teams!! :lol:
good to be funny :p

DeletedUser

hmmm...let me see if i can make a dream team here: (TW stats was extensively used in this survey)

10. Killer hench/ Abe Grossman -The team needed a leader and both these guys have headed top tribes nicely. Abe looks like the better player, but failed to keep his team together. So i thought i should tie this spot.

Wrong :lol: Abe was not the leader of nuts and have switched player so he did not have anything to do with nuts merging with bored :)

ston3d

1. Kaii - <3 generally awesome.

2. mageknights - Great team player.

3. TomasL - Not spoken much here but seems great in w47.

4. Abe Grossman - Good oldie .united. !

5. ElChapo - Inactive bum. Seems dang good.

Aidan.

DeletedUser

7. Terminus Eldorado - i read the moar! thread and see some people flaming this guy as if he's a proper noob. Believe me, I played with this man in plight in w16 and he's an awesome player. Its unfortunate that he got stuck right in the middle of Bored!'s heartland but given that... not inconsiderable disadvantage... he's put up a good fight. A guy i'd definitely have in my squad.

Thanks Darth. I took a long hiatus from TW after getting booted for BS reasons on W16. That stung, since my account was so big and it was for a joke on a private joke forum. :icon_rolleyes: Im actually having fun in this world, playing the part of pain in the ass rebel heretic. I DO have some new to TW players(If I had a dollar for everytome Ive yeeled in caps "stop nobling barbies!!!" lol), but after some hard lessons in this world, next go round they WONT be noobs. Somoene has to give em a shot, so I figured I would play master to some grasshoppers in W43. Those that listened are still here, those that did not have been rolled by Bored!...deservingly so.

I should have waited for the rim and joined Donkey, I really like the way they are starting to encircle the world. Thats what I would do. Encircle and squeeezee. :icon_biggrin:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Capacitor - The importance of in game successes and external solidity makes this player an easy choice for a recruit to my dream team

Killer Hench - No need to explain

LordMejer - I play with him on another world and he's beastly good - I'd take him over any player on this world

Audience of One Hated to see Gore merge - on a different account now - solid player and pnp'r

Undead Billy Mays To see UBM and Capacitor unified on the W43 forums would be a nightmare for any adversaries.

O.C.d. smarter than the average bear

DeletedUser

Capacitor - The importance of in game successes and external solidity makes this player an easy choice for a recruit to my dream team

Killer Hench - No need to explain

LordMejer - I play with him on another world and he's beastly good - I'd take him over any player on this world

Audience of One Hated to see Gore merge - on a different account now - solid player and pnp'r

Undead Billy Mays To see UBM and Capacitor unified on the W43 forums would be a nightmare for any adversaries.

O.C.d. smarter than the average bear

*GASP* He's back!

DeletedUser

There really needs to be a "Hookerfighting Vince Offer" to go along with UBM.

DeletedUser

Let's see...time to plan a spam dream team.

Undead Billy Mays- For pure awesomeness (on the forums)

Parge73- his forum avvy scares me, so it must scare other people, eliminating competition

Shadow Goblin- He's retired from this world now :icon_cry: but he was always good at restraining me before I made stupid decisions with my troops.

xLady Muckx- because every team needs a Lady :icon_wink: (And she also helps with the dumb decision part)

Oblivion..- For pure awesome in game (gotta have at least one decent player :icon_wink:)

And I need about a dozen empty spots for the people I'm forgetting, so they can't get mad at me for forgetting them.

DeletedUser

kokheng

AnakimTheReturn

Do i know you?

Blueeski

Balefire

Epic players <3

Lost serenity

Lol. Down to 6 now...what happened to the other 3, I think it was?

DeletedUser

So we are looking for someone to fill the 3 empty spots :p

Merge with W.K.
icon_eek.gif

They seem to have plenty of players near you to choose from
icon_wink.gif

DeletedUser

Dont post much on the pub forums and have a relatively isolated view of the world but thought I would add to this thread and give my opinion on some players who I would be happy to have on my team. (spoiler alert: 50% of them already are)

1. Finnie the Great / Trojan Killer: the most effective leadership combo I have played under since Lokinder / Vpar2, joined this world late and started on the rim but cannot imagine playing for anyone else. I get to see these two interact in the council forums and the most appropriate thing i can say is that they function like an old married couple, they split responsibility well and always seem to be steps ahead with regard to the vision of the tribe.

2. Miomiocat: my vote for the most tenacious player in all of TW.net, always growing and bashing something. Extremely loyal and a good friend, you better have a ton of time on your hands and a lot of support if you are going to come after mio.

3. faaaaark: ranked 1st in ICARUS and 9th in the world, would imagine he will take the #1 ranking at some point in the upcoming months, glad to be on the same side as him.

4. Mario: dont know about his playing ability as i gather he has switched accounts a few times from but for pure strategy and leadership he has a place anywhere. Not always easy to relate to tw players but this guy seems more popular than the pope and just as well connected.

5. TomasL: have to give respect to the number one ranked player as becomes the first to crack 1m points in w43, no idea about his gameplay but obviously very determined and in the right tribe.

6. Nahasapeemapetilon: hadn't noticed this player until the dream team thread came about but from what i am able to gather I have to say I am astounded at the progress he/she has made from the outer core. Starting on the rim vs. in the core is not as easy as people make it out to be and can be filled with problems that hinder growth, I have to give this guy credit for avoiding all of those problems and picking the right tribe to help him get into the top 20 with players who had a month head start.

7. yahooooooo7: died as a member of bored but played the game without tribe for much of the game, was an absolute machine wiping out anything with an academy early in the game and didn't care about any tribal affiliation, I can only imagine how much farming went into that account for it to grow as fast as it did, I have to give LoL credit for putting the account down even though I have heard some rumors of less than credible tactics.

8. AZTECRA: was looking fwd to playing alongside this player when i joined icarus but perhaps he was not as much as he left Icarus for bored shortly after I joined. Regardless have admired his work in K56/57 and holding ground despite not having another bored player within 24+hrs to help him with support.

9. crofty444: I finally got some new local buddies and crofty tops the list, is going to be an absolute star for icarus moving forward, be on the lookout for him in the top 50 very soon as he continues his expansion in 67 with very little to challenge him and a lot of room to grow.

10. Dominicus41: has been with me since the early days so i figured i would give him a shout as i know he reads the pub forums, not the biggest player but we have been isolated for months and dom is my guy on the rim, big time loyal he would get my last troop if he asked.