W43 mvp

DeletedUser

This world has taken its final shape and has entered what many consider to be the final stages and last big war. What I want to know is who you all think is the MVP from each side of the war. One from FRST and Co. one from Nuts! and Co. We have had a thread for the best of 2010, but I want to know who you all think the best player is on each side in regards to the world war.

Feel free to nominate players. Please post why you are nominating them. I will keep the list updated.

DO NOT VOTE HERE, SEND YOUR VOTE TO MY FORUM MAIL HERE TO SEND MAIL. I WILL POST RESULTS IN NEXT WEEK'S BLOG.

The player from each side that has the most votes by next sunday will have won the award "Man I need to go outside..." Winners get 100PP each as it is all I can manage.

Currently in the runnings:

FRST & Co.:
Waldo06
Tribb
Uncle Fester

Nuts! & Co.:
Dhksththtl
Crispycity Bum
Mageknights
MackennaEmpire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ryan a little clicky here with a link to your mail would go down a treat.

DeletedUser

Sad to see the top 5 players for ODA on W43 not in the runnings lol

DeletedUser88324

hey Ryan, I have a quick question... how did you determine those in the running for MVP? I mean, I don't question having Tribb and dkhstlll, Crispy and Mage, and probably Uncle VFester for being a bother, but Waldo?????? Serious?? what has he done other then noble inactives? Shouldn't it be for SKILLED players? I can assure that Waldo is not that skilled of a player and I feel ashamed he is even considered in this selection.. my 2 bits..

DeletedUser

hey Ryan, I have a quick question... how did you determine those in the running for MVP? I mean, I don't question having Tribb and dkhstlll, Crispy and Mage, and probably Uncle VFester for being a bother, but Waldo?????? Serious?? what has he done other then noble inactives? Shouldn't it be for SKILLED players? I can assure that Waldo is not that skilled of a player and I feel ashamed he is even considered in this selection.. my 2 bits..

I listed all nominated players there. Waldo got a vote so he was listed. He does more for our tribe other than nobling your inactives. I won't speak for him, but I will give you another example.
I myself am not a great player by most people's standards, however, I have sent wave after wave of long range nukes and have sent my defense to the frontline, had it returned and sent it back again. Does that make me a great player? no. However, some people might find team work like that worthy of mentioning. Waldo does things for our tribe that are similar to me sending support from the back lines.

DeletedUser

I myself am not a great player by most people's standards, however, I have sent wave after wave of long range nukes and have sent my defense to the frontline, had it returned and sent it back again. Does that make me a great player? no. However, some people might find team work like that worthy of mentioning. Waldo does things for our tribe that are similar to me sending support from the back lines.

You can get 1 million points by barb nobling and making the right friends. But if you have a good amount of points and send your troops out for support, you are a great player.

And nobody nominated me for my sexy legs...*sad face*

Sorry but I felt I had to nominate someone from Nuts! and Frst

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can get 1 million points by barb nobling and making the right friends. But if you have a good amount of points and send your troops out for support, you are a great player.

Debatable. If I got ODD for killings attacks in the villages I'm supporting then my ODD would be about 3x as high, but that doesn't mean I am a great player, it means I am a team player.

DeletedUser

I see I got a mention on the blog so assume you changed my vote. Either that or someone as deluded as WNO has been voting :D

DeletedUser

Can you get the respect to be nominated as a best player from doing so though? Is there not another level behind what the public see's?

DeletedUser

This isnt a voting on the best player of the war. (I think most people saw it that way.)

But a voting on the most valuable person.

Taking 2 backline players. 1 with a 10-0 cap list and one with 0-0. But can you tell who is most valuable? No

Are they helping with supporting? Do they lead the tribe?