w43 Poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go play on a highway, you fame-leeching thieves of the famed world 10 Poke.

Being an origional Poke, I'd kindly like to tell you to get bent and rott somewhere I couldn't care less about.

DeletedUser

Being an origional Poke, I'd kindly like to tell you to get bent and rott somewhere I couldn't care less about.

:lol: Tag stolen. They can always change the tag to something like, "Kemon". :icon_eek:

Rawr?

I remember Poke in w10:icon_biggrin: :( I was hoping these were the same people but now I'm disappointed

DeletedUser

I must say, You get the point across very smoothly :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

get over it ... not the first time tag has been reused and certainly not the last. you already posted in three threads they are fake and now we just needed this thread :icon_rolleyes: . we need just a dozen more threads on stolen tags :lol:.

DeletedUser

get over it ... not the first time tag has been reused and certainly not the last. you already posted in three threads they are fake and now we just needed this thread :icon_rolleyes: . we need just a dozen more threads on stolen tags :lol:.

Who's talking about a stolen tag? I'm pointing out a stolen theme. A tag steal isn't worth the trouble of talking about, where as a theme goes on a larger impersonation scale ;-o.

Now go stand in the corner with all the other dumb people who don't grasp simple logic.

DeletedUser

Who's talking about a stolen tag? I'm pointing out a stolen theme. A tag steal isn't worth the trouble of talking about, where as a theme goes on a larger impersonation scale ;-o.

Now go stand in the corner with all the other dumb people who don't grasp simple logic.

Maybe they love pokemanz too. :3

DeletedUser

Tag stealing is just lame. Theme stealing is even worse. And even impersonating several members is just sick.

DeletedUser

so what if it's a theme? cry me a river ..... you came up with the theme first and now no one else can use it . Ever seen smurf theme popping after every few worlds.

ps: Poke guys put a disclaimer on your profile and make him happy :)

DeletedUser

so what if it's a theme? cry me a river ..... you came up with the theme first and now no one else can use it . Ever seen smurf theme popping after every few worlds.

ps: Poke guys put a disclaimer on your profile and make him happy :)

Smurfs theme popping in every world you say? All smurfs popped up after w22 were all nothing but n00b tribes NAMING their tribe "SMURFZ/Smurf/the-smurf-name-list-goes-on". And they're NOT a themed tribe. A smurf-theme remake i remembered was in w38 if im not mistaken, all but original members plus some additionals.

As ICECO said, theme stealing is juz worse, and giving a down to those who are originally used it (Bwah's). Let the uniqueness plays the mind for some time.

Also, im not into pokemon.

eevee is wild

Dude - Suck lemon.

The word "Poke" and any other type of word is not copyrighted. Hence, we can use what we like. I have no personal idea who "poke" is off W10, but this Poke is different.

We did not steal - Simple put Poke as in short of "Pokemon".

Now gtfo and flame somewhere else, this topic was uneeded :icon_neutral:

Edit: After actually reading some posts, who says we cannot use the theme pokemon. We wasn't attempting to steal Poke W10's theme - We just wanted to have a Pokemon theme. :|

DeletedUser

Dude - Suck lemon.

The word "Poke" and any other type of word is not copyrighted. Hence, we can use what we like. I have no personal idea who "poke" is off W10, but this Poke is different.

We did not steal - Simple put Poke as in short of "Pokemon".

Now gtfo and flame somewhere else, this topic was uneeded :icon_neutral:

Edit: After actually reading some posts, who says we cannot use the theme pokemon. We wasn't attempting to steal Poke W10's theme - We just wanted to have a Pokemon theme. :|

I can understand that, I've named/themed my tribe on world 19 (-=CB=- (CareBears)), and then remade it on world 36, some one told me I was stealing the name from world blah blah, which I never heard of, it was mere coincidence. (I also searched all the worlds and never found a carebear tribe.)

Can we all merge now? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Smurfs theme popping in every world you say? All smurfs popped up after w22 were all nothing but n00b tribes NAMING their tribe "SMURFZ/Smurf/the-smurf-name-list-goes-on". And they're NOT a themed tribe. A smurf-theme remake i remembered was in w38 if im not mistaken, all but original members plus some additionals.

As ICECO said, theme stealing is juz worse, and giving a down to those who are originally used it (Bwah's). Let the uniqueness plays the mind for some time.

Also, im not into pokemon.

smurfs theme started way before w22 :icon_wink: . i have been in 4-5 themed premades and have seen multiple copies in many worlds, it's quite common.

eevee is wild

You didn't attempt. You DID. And, succeeded in stealing. :icon_neutral:

How is it stealing if it's mere coincidence that the name "Poke" + "Pokemon theme" was choosen by us to use - We didn't know there was a Poke on W10 or a Pokemon theme.

We didn't steal it because we didn't get the idea from that Poke.

DeletedUser

you sound like you have never seen a famous name (?) being used in other worlds?

big deal?!

or did you just wanted to point out that you are an original Poke player?

anyway, me and [I think] most other players couldn't care less about those so called "thieves" and a tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are plenty of other little kids games around people can use....such as bakugan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.