w43 Poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your post is kind of pathetic though, it reeks of "look at me, look how good I am everybody, quick, look at me, I'm so 1337!".

Skimming through this thread over the last 11 pages that I've missed. Isn't it you claiming your better then the original poke by saying you're better and you'll last longer then them. And also on several occasions calling them noobs/nubs/randoms. Respect - Learn it.

And then I seen you post just recently that heftysmurf could handle himself against a 'noob' like JustAnotherAlias? I may be mistaken about you calling him a noob, But I'm taking a wild stab as you seem to use it in nearly every post. If not every. And yet the skpye chat was posted showing the opposite which you clearly backed off immediately and said 'we'll leave it to our skillzors in game'.

Meh, If anything, the sooner yous burn out the better. K55 will clearly be RIP NS's (God bless him) play ground.

DeletedUser

Goddamnit ! Why does everyone use the Random word in appropriate places!! Stop taking that evil word! It has destroyed far to many lives till date!!

>_<

Oh and Charizard -
charizard.jpg

told ya, you had your ass on fire! Now dial k155-MY-@55 for fire service ! QUICK !

DeletedUser

Goddamnit ! Why does everyone use the Random word in appropriate places!! Stop taking that evil word! It has destroyed far to many lives till date!!

Just to clarify if you were talking about my post. I was pointing out that he used it to often. I will try to restrain myself from quoting his terrible, terrible words. :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Skimming through this thread over the last 11 pages that I've missed. Isn't it you claiming your better then the original poke by saying you're better and you'll last longer then them. And also on several occasions calling them noobs/nubs/randoms. Respect - Learn it.

Respect is a two way street, people come in here and create such petty, pointless threads, and expect to be respected because of something they did in some tribe I've never heard of or couldn't care less about?
I don't think so...

And then I seen you post just recently that heftysmurf could handle himself against a 'noob' like JustAnotherAlias? I may be mistaken about you calling him a noob, But I'm taking a wild stab as you seem to use it in nearly every post. If not every. And yet the skpye chat was posted showing the opposite which you clearly backed off immediately and said 'we'll leave it to our skillzors in game'.

Don't flatter yourself, if you are all that good come bring it I say!

I backed off because I don't want to compromise Hefty's position on this world in any way (I've got no right to do that to him or any of my other tribes mates), needless to say I'm not worried about what these players might do to me, a lot of you have very high opinions of yourselves, and surely if you are that good you wouldn't need to come in here telling everyone how wonderful you are?

As far as the noob comments go, players coming in here and talking like they are the king of this world and the forums when it's been opened for all of a day deserve the noob tag, it's a childish, failed attempt at l337ism so I call it how I see it.

I don't consider myself a good player, just an average player that has a chance to start a premade with a bunch of people who I respect in terms of in game skill (they are a very skilled bunch of players) and because they are such a wonderful bunch of people personally, but I don't think you have to be very good or anything to see this thread and its many trolls for what it is.

Meh, If anything, the sooner yous burn out the better. K55 will clearly be RIP NS's (God bless him) play ground.

Don't get your hopes up champ, I'm not going anywhere, and we'll see who's still left in a few months eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

>_<

Oh and Charizard -
charizard.jpg

told ya, you had your ass on fire! Now dial k155-MY-@55 for fire service ! QUICK !

So the hemorrhoid cream won't cut it? lol ":)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Charizard!

Well everytime I go to take a shower the fire alarm shoots off! So yeah you can say I am more familiar to fire dept!

@ Kiwi

Look at what you have done!!

DeletedUser

Respect is a two way street, people come in here and create such petty, pointless threads, and expect to be respected because of something they did in some tribe I've never heard of or couldn't care less about?
I don't think so...

Bwah, was just doing what Bwah does :lol:. But you on the other hand took the bait and replied with hostility which has in fact degraded any respect a lot of people will have for you & your tribe here. You've put targets on the back of your heads, former poke will no doubt be willing to attack yous at any means necessary. Other tribes will have their way with you as you also seem like an easy target with the way you represent yourself.

Don't flatter yourself, if you are all that good come bring it I say!

I never stated I was good at this game. I play for fun. And if I wasn't situated in K43, I would have already brought it :icon_wink:. /ends heroic speech.

I backed off because I don't want to compromise Hefty's position on this world in any way (I've got no right to do that to him or any of my other tribes mates), needless to say I'm not worried about what these players might do to me, a lot of you have very high opinions of yourselves, and surely if you are that good you wouldn't need to come in here telling everyone how wonderful you are?

As far as the noob comments go, players coming in here and talking like they are the king of this world and the forums when it's been opened for all of a day deserve the noob tag, it's a childish, failed attempt at l337ism so I call it how I see it.

I don't consider myself a good player, just an average player that has a chance to start a premade with a bunch of people who I respect in terms of in game skill and because they are such a great bunch of people, but I don think you have to be very good or anything to see this thread and its many trolls for what it is.

Don't get your hopes up champ, I'm not going anywhere, and we'll see who's still left in a few months eh?

Ehh', your putting words in our mouth. No one here has said they're better then yous. So far it's all been towards your tribe failing. Which in all fairness is an assumption. But this is what regularly happens when a new world starts. But going around posting like you are just degrades yourself and your tribe. You've put hefty as far in a hole as you have done yourself, you posting in this thread about your tribe is representing your tribe - As a whole. <Fact.

Your 2nd paragraph was you going on with your usual noob calling. There was I thinking you would actually brighten up and reply with out the word noob for once. You certainly are the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your not that much of a player yet you know for sure your not going anywhere? :icon_eek: I'm sure you could noble some of those nice little pretty grey villages near you so you don't step on anyones toes. God forbid if you did. -_-

DeletedUser

Nauz does have a bigger ego then me :(

As far as I'm concerned, Poke have lost the first - PnP - war, so they should have cared.
Really? didnt notice, i just notice idiotic trolls (and Hench <3)

DeletedUser

Nauz does have a bigger ego then me :(

Really? didnt notice, i just notice idiotic trolls (and Hench <3)

I knew t'was Nauz. I checked his location, though i can't see you near him. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Im not in his first 3 village noble range.
After that im screwed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.