w43 Poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Personally I dont think they made any enemies they should be worried about!

Anyone with half a brain would just ignore them in-game.

P.s. I doubt Nauz will stay interested after his 4th village anyway :S

DeletedUser

Personally I dont think they made any enemies they should be worried about!

Anyone with half a brain would just ignore them in-game.

P.s. I doubt Nauz will stay interested after his 4th village anyway :S

Zytech is on my list of people to rim before leaving too. Never heard of him, but decided I'd see how I stacked up against him when I saw the thread of people showing him adoration and him just outside my 15x15.

Tch, i will survive, i managed it on UK2 and i was his first target :icon_wink:

You joined my tribe on W2 uk ;) Abandoning Poke to live here?

DeletedUser

Tch, i will survive, i managed it on UK2 and i was his first target :icon_wink:

Why change of forum acct now? :icon_confused:

Well, anyway, good luck, survive again. :lol:

Chinese Democrazy said:
Wizzy DIzzy! Lodda is around?

The account's still alive. Lodda is in w39 now, top spot as always.

DeletedUser

Yes I know about W 39 offcourse ! -.-'

I moved to Glasgow so couldnt continue! Didnt have a proper net line!

DeletedUser

Bwah, was just doing what Bwah does :lol:. But you on the other hand took the bait and replied with hostility which has in fact degraded any respect a lot of people will have for you & your tribe here. You've put targets on the back of your heads, former poke will no doubt be willing to attack yous at any means necessary. Other tribes will have their way with you as you also seem like an easy target with the way you represent yourself.

I never stated I was good at this game. I play for fun. And if I wasn't situated in K43, I would have already brought it :icon_wink:. /ends heroic speech.

Ehh', your putting words in our mouth. No one here has said they're better then yous. So far it's all been towards your tribe failing. Which in all fairness is an assumption. But this is what regularly happens when a new world starts. But going around posting like you are just degrades yourself and your tribe. You've put hefty as far in a hole as you have done yourself, you posting in this thread about your tribe is representing your tribe - As a whole. <Fact.

Your 2nd paragraph was you going on with your usual noob calling. There was I thinking you would actually brighten up and reply with out the word noob for once. You certainly are the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your not that much of a player yet you know for sure your not going anywhere? :icon_eek: I'm sure you could noble some of those nice little pretty grey villages near you so you don't step on anyones toes. God forbid if you did. -_-

All I'm still hearing is lots of talk.

It's funny how you criticize me for calling people noobs, but your language is suggesting the same even if articulated differently.

Anyway guess what?
This is a game, many gamers like to use words like 'noob', so learn to deal with it or go away.

And you're wrong, the nature of the thread infers the OP thinks they are in a position to whine about the use of an old name as if they hold some kind of license because others aren't somehow worthy enough to use it as they have, so yes they may have not have come out and said 'we're better than you' blah blah blah, but the inferences are clearly there for all to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

eevee is wild

Whats surprising is this thread has 14 pages.

Get over it :icon_surprised:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They are near me on the map.

As an ex W10 player I'm glad its not the same POKE.

At least they have not tried the ring but then again would not have the skill to pull it off.

Shame on you for thinking you could use a name from such a great tribe of the past.

Nice to see so many faces from the past in the thread.
Red vilbrii played W20 I think said it was a nooby world & left.

DeletedUser

Look guys, try to understand this;

We decided on the name a few days before the world came out, we had a different name in mind until we got talking about Pokemon (the real ones from T.V etc), not the tribe POKE from w10. To be honest, I troll many of the older forums and I still don't know who the old POKE players from w10 were. Look can't you guys just accept the fact that we accidently picked a name and theme that had been used before (without being copywrote :icon_eek:) so just give us a break.

Let us play our game and then decide if we deserve the respect or not, I know you guys don't want to hear it, but just play TW, wow, we have a name the same as one from 33 worlds ago, I mean come on are you telling me names have never been re-used?

KONG
HULK
Escape
KINGS

and many more, they were just examples of names that are used over and over again but you don't see people complaining, go to TW Stats and search DNY in the tribes section, look how many tribes there are in different worlds with the tag DNY, do you see the best tribe in the whole of .net complaining? No, so seriously, just leave us be, you guys created this thread, we didn't ask to be told about to the whole of w43. We just wanna play our game, our way, with our tactics, which are DIFFERENT to the w10 POKE's tactics!

So seriously, just deal with it please!?

Vampire.Prince
Lord of the Undead

DeletedUser

We decided on the name a few days before the world came out, we had a different name in mind until we got talking about Pokemon (the real ones from T.V etc), not the tribe POKE from w10. To be honest, I troll many of the older forums and I still don't know who the old POKE players from w10 were. Look can't you guys just accept the fact that we accidently picked a name and theme that had been used before (without being copywrote :icon_eek:) so just give us a break.

Let us play our game and then decide if we deserve the respect or not, I know you guys don't want to hear it, but just play TW, wow, we have a name the same as one from 33 worlds ago, I mean come on are you telling me names have never been re-used?

KONG
HULK
Escape
KINGS

and many more, they were just examples of names that are used over and over again but you don't see people complaining, go to TW Stats and search DNY in the tribes section, look how many tribes there are in different worlds with the tag DNY, do you see the best tribe in the whole of .net complaining? No, so seriously, just leave us be, you guys created this thread, we didn't ask to be told about to the whole of w43. We just wanna play our game, our way, with our tactics, which are DIFFERENT to the w10 POKE's tactics!

Vampire.Prince
Lord of the Undead

You're missing very blatantly the point. When other tribes steal tags, they get flamed too.

ston3d

KONG
HULK
Escape
KINGS

Vampire.Prince
Lord of the Undead

Your named after a series of childrens books.
Your point is invalid.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Your named after a series of childrens books.
Your point is invalid.

Not children's books actually, for like 15 and up, sides how would you know and is that seriously your only come back to my point?

Just leave us be.

ston3d

Not children's books actually, for like 15 and up, sides how would you know and is that seriously your only come back to my point?

Just leave us be.

Your a 15 year old reading little kiddies books.
Your point is invalid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.