W43 progression

DeletedUser

Good to see you here.. BTW congratulations for winning the war in w32!

Now havok is on the move to continue our plans..:lol::lol:

so Havok is here, Bored is here.... too bad SKY isnt. oh well, guess youll have to settle for XXX :icon_cool:

send me a mial IG so you can answer my questions :lol:

sp.ag

why are you surprised.

most tribes this early on are pre-mades or just mass recruiting noobs. Everyone knows that those tribe will never last until the end of the world. they are just in it for the early ranking

Name me one tribe that has stayed/lasted until an end of a world?

sp.ag

your back?

please keep this on topic

No am not for the 1000000th time, i am here just to come annoy the posters a little as well as give soem people a reality check, But no seriously, i asked a serious question, there is not one trib in the entire game that has lasted from start to finish as of yet.

rpgman88

No am not for the 1000000th time, i am here just to come annoy the posters a little as well as give soem people a reality check, But no seriously, i asked a serious question, there is not one trib in the entire game that has lasted from start to finish as of yet.

DAMMMMMM! I was really hoping you had joined the world sp.ag, would've been nice to see a familiar face...

DeletedUser

fair enough and yes w2 on german server i think