W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

OMG. The experiment of that starting later means you'll get a better start seems to have come true as it would SEEM that not a single player is in the "Core" (K44, K45, K55, K54. :icon_eek:).

Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OMFG. The experiment of that starting later means you'll get a better start seems to have come true as it would SEEM that not a single player is in the "Core" (K44, K45, K55, K54. :icon_eek:).

Wow.

I was going to but it took to long for me, couldn't wait any longer.

DeletedUser

kk cant see the Swarm Family on there just the 2 individual tribes - is it because we changed our names, we are now - Swarm1 + Swarm2

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are all of these maps updating on a daily basis?

I ask this because I know they are supposed to be, but it seems as if not all of them are updating. Maybe they are just not updating at the same time or something? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

They do, it is still new world so what changes do you excpet to see?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any chance you can list the family tribes in the first post as they are added to the map?

DeletedUser

Are all of these maps updating on a daily basis?

I ask this because I know they are supposed to be, but it seems as if not all of them are updating. Maybe they are just not updating at the same time or something? :icon_neutral:

Maps not updating once a day?!?! Well just to let everyone know, my work computer which compiles the maps and uploads them to this website was shut down over the Thanksgiving holiday for a few days. I had to compile the maps on other computers by hand for a few days (and some days I forgot to). Until I managed to sneak into my work today and get my computer back on and running :)

So sorry for the delay and hiccups. Maps should be back to normal for now. If something isn't updating, then don't hesitate to mail me so that I can fix the problem.

From the front page of the website.

DeletedUser

He didnt make it, but you can congratz him on putting effort to put them on W43 forums and keeping families updated and average points etc ;)