W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Weird how we are not on the Top Tribes map when we have been in the top 5 for a couple days, and are currently ranked #1.

Are all the maps updating on time? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Weird how we are not on the Top Tribes map when we have been in the top 5 for a couple days, and are currently ranked #1.

Are all the maps updating on time? :icon_confused:

Well we moved up 4 ranks in less than 24 hours, obviously.

DeletedUser

sweet - nice to see the doctors surgery still in the top 10 for ave pts pp

ston3d

I think thats BORED! up to rank 3 on average points per player.... what a bunch of point whores. :|

DeletedUser

Nope, I have the zoom on 4*4. It is now on 6*6. Also, The tribe minimum points per continent is now 7k. And for the players it is 700 points.

*Shakes head* I don't think you should do it like that.

Just keep it to;

and so on, don't get funny with like 7K, 8K. It's just annoying in my opinion, I don't know who agrees but I'd just like it to stay in the 5times table to be totally honest.

If anyone understands what I'm saying? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I will raise the tribes to 15k if you wish. And I will lower the players to 500. I can't raise to 1000 because of the fact there is only one person at that point :|

DeletedUser

I will raise the tribes to 15k if you wish. And I will lower the players to 500. I can't raise to 1000 because of the fact there is only one person at that point :|

I meant keep the tribe's at 10K/15K until more break the 20K barrier and keep the players at 500 until more break 1K.

Yet that's just my personal preference not the publics.

DeletedUser

errr, giraffe, please read PM about a map :s

I did. I asked that you guys post the families here. I can't go through all the profiles looking for families now can I?

Anyway, I added in your family.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I always thought there was a map showing the top 15 (just top 40 members) the same as the in game ranks.

Have I been wrong? As I cannot see it listed.

DeletedUser

I always thought there was a map showing the top 15 (just top 40 members) the same as the in game ranks.

Have I been wrong? As I cannot see it listed.

So far there hasn't been one on any world ive seen the maps on.

I think its always just been total points.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I might look at the code as it does seem funny that there is no map which gives the same info as the ingame ranks.

Maybe over time it will sort itself out when the point counts go up.