W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

I say lets make it official and add Nomad to the Bored! family!

DeletedUser88324

I say lets make it official and add Nomad to the Bored! family!

oh come on general, dont be so sour! How on earth do you think we would be a family tribe of BORED!? avent you ever heard of alliances?? i am sure this isnt your first world..

DeletedUser

oh come on general, dont be so sour! How on earth do you think we would be a family tribe of BORED!? avent you ever heard of alliances?? i am sure this isnt your first world..

No this is my 20th and I have never seen so many tribes ally and merge before.... It is not me being sour its me pointing out how bad this world sucks with these merge and alliance fests.

DeletedUser88324

No this is my 20th and I have never seen so many tribes ally and merge before.... It is not me being sour its me pointing out how bad this world sucks with these merge and alliance fests.

well, when we finally see 2 top tribes putting their cards on the table, you complain? lol.. alliances are part of TW general.. if KND was never able to make one, that is not my fault..

blue...heart

well, when we finally see 2 top tribes putting their cards on the table, you complain? lol.. alliances are part of TW general.. if KND was never able to make one, that is not my fault..

As i see it, you are the ones who betrayed XPRED, so you do know the word aliance, but do u undurstand its meaning ?

DeletedUser

Nomad... you were our ally and betrayed us and we have allies.

blue...heart

haha? that was not the thought.. if you read the story of nomad, it explains some..

I did read it.. well i was jumping from one sentence to another, but i did undurstand what you were trying to say. Very deep indeed =)

DeletedUser

let's be honest.. you guys are not in any condition to war BORED!, nor anybody at this time.

Lol well like all tribes RL issues are greater then TW and Rod my good friend had a bunch of them. Oh and they have not run into our good players yet lol

blue...heart

let's be honest.. you guys are not in any condition to war BORED!, nor anybody at this time.

If you wanted, you could make things very diferent. Be honest to yourself ;) you might even make this world interesting. which obviously isnt. And its geting more and more Bored/ing :p

DeletedUser88324

If you wanted, you could make things very diferent. Be honest to yourself ;) you might even make this world interesting. which obviously isnt. And its geting more and more Bored/ing :p

well Blue, that quote was for XPRED..not you.. but oh well.. of course we could have taken other directions. But we have come to a conclusion that hopefully will make this world much more entertaining :D

DeletedUser

well Blue, that quote was for XPRED..not you.. but oh well.. of course we could have taken other directions. But we have come to a conclusion that hopefully will make this world much more entertaining :D

How is picking on us interesting? The only thing you can do interesting is fight FRST for bored! or fight bored!