W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

As i see it, you are the ones who betrayed XPRED, so you do know the word aliance, but do u undurstand its meaning ?

To be fair, it was barely an alliance, the alliance was active for barely a week, maybe two.

And, XPRED should have done their homework on the leadership of Nomad when getting into an "Alliance" with them.

Nomad... you were our ally and betrayed us and we have allies.

No, you don't have allies. At least you didn't up until recently. And if you think MOAR! will be a decent ally then you got another thing coming to you ;)

That's not up to me.. although some war would be fun...this world has been real slow and boring

I gave you war not too long ago, need more already?

Lol well like all tribes RL issues are greater then TW and Rod my good friend had a bunch of them. Oh and they have not run into our good players yet lol

Who would your good players be? besides you of course...

DeletedUser

let's be honest.. you guys are not in any condition to war BORED!, nor anybody at this time.

So your admitting y'all were scared to fight Bored!, so might as well ally with them. Nice to know! I liked Nomad once before, you lost all respect from me. I doubt any tribe would think twice about having any diplomacy with your tribe at all knowing you'd back stab them.

DeletedUser

Except the people who already have? Lol!

Your just crying because they can't help you now.

DeletedUser

Looks like some of the Old GORE members bailed on XPRED as well.

DeletedUser

Well, from what I have heard KND/XPRED historically took on a "no Allies" policy, up until a NAP turned alliance with MOAR and the whole NOMAD catastrophe.

Also, you guys should do something rather than let BORED roll over you, even your leadership is leaving?

We are kind of outgunned and outmanned you know. We are still trying at least. We are technically fighting 2 tribes that outnumber us heavily. what 40 mil to our 11 mil.

DeletedUser

We are kind of outgunned and outmanned you know. We are still trying at least. We are technically fighting 2 tribes that outnumber us heavily. what 40 mil to our 11 mil.

I am not so certain that 'technically' XPRED has launched anything yet.

DeletedUser

lol cause guys in K27/37 were going to help us? They are still friends just they freaked out over nothing.

DeletedUser

Looks like some of the Old GORE members bailed on XPRED as well.

Just to say we did bail out before Nomad declared the alliance with Bored!. we just decided we wanted a bit of identity back.
Freaking out on nothing....:icon_neutral: well you can make your own mind up on that one personally i personally rejoined Gore because we work well as a unit.

and, as you said. it not going to make a difference in this war.

DeletedUser

Just to say we did bail out before Nomad declared the alliance with Bored!. we just decided we wanted a bit of identity back.
Freaking out on nothing....:icon_neutral: well you can make your own mind up on that one personally i personally rejoined Gore because we work well as a unit.

and, as you said. it not going to make a difference in this war.

Wow, you just completely lied. You left the tribe only 3 hours ago.

GrabberRaster0149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow. your right. but i am clearly ignorant of what was going on, as i only heard about the announcement after i left. if you don't believe me then oh well.

DeletedUser

wow. your right. but i am clearly ignorant of what was going on, as i only heard about the announcement after i left. if you don't believe me then oh well.

I can confirm that Total doesn't know anything about whats going on :icon_smile:

/runs of hiding from Marios wrath when he sees this

DeletedUser88324

So your admitting y'all were scared to fight Bored!, so might as well ally with them. Nice to know! I liked Nomad once before, you lost all respect from me. I doubt any tribe would think twice about having any diplomacy with your tribe at all knowing you'd back stab them.
No, it was an option.. but maybe you should read parge's comments.. this has been planned for quite some time..

well, to be more exact Rod, you guys aren't fighting at all.....