W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

At least if you are gonna write another post with a decent bit of writing split it up a bit, walls hurt my eyes (yes I have to wear glasses, never wear em though :lol:)
My eyes were suffering from trying to use quotes for your posts. turns out I need them to avoid confusion, like what occurred.I be dyslexic :icon_razz: so different cause for crappy eye's...sorta.

I was never known in school for being good in english class and I dont know what an absolute is.....I even googled it but still didnt understand :icon_redface:
Absolute=Expressing finality with no implication of possible change;
I'm one to believe most statements with such finality are false.

Now like I said if they are to be nobled then they cant be considered a family obviously, but if they are to be ignored like you said they may be then there could only be one possible reason for that... there is diplomacy between remnants of motion and FRST because these new FRST recruits wont sit there and not noble inactives and/or less quality players surrounding them for no other reason than current standing diplomacy.
My final post was regarding this statement not your entire argument, sorry for the misunderstanding.

"If you noble them then there is no question of them being a family, thats clear. However on the other hand"

Unfortunately for your whole last paragraph it is now null and void due to me obviously not being narrowminded as I presented more than 1 outcome. Nice try though
[FONT=&quot]this statement only seems to enforce my belief in this qoute “intentionally construing an incorrect view.”.
Why becuase you yourslef realize that the nature of your phrasing is questionable by most forum goers and would imply family even when you truly don't believe such an idea as the only concept. [/FONT]
I showed you the qoute that segment was attacking, so no it's not void, unless you can find another statement that say however without having much to do to change the idea.
I honeslty couldn't understand that statement with however, Please explain.

"Non-public branch" is another important part of my post because as you see I clearly say branch and not family. Now people will come in here and say branch and family and academy etc etc are all the same and I would tend to agree for the most part, however this situation of merging in the top players and then keeping diplomacy with the remains doesnt necessarily imply family, but it also doesn't constitute the normal NAP status with another tribe as it would then be fairly obvious that they are your minions ready to be recruited should anymore of the remains impress atall.
[FONT=&quot]this statement only seems to enforce my belief in this qoute “intentionally construing an incorrect view.”.
Why becuase you yourslef realize that the nature of your phrasing is questionable by most forum goers and would imply family even when you truly don't believe such an idea as the only concept.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
AAA - Completely impractical for our southern players to expand through them as they are currently fighting against FRST and WMD.
[FONT=&quot]That was the exact point I was trying to make. I realize your saying just a few lines down they aren’t in danger of enoblement by bored! However they could be used in the war effort. Wasting nukes on other targets, is unwise full commitment in war is what wins wars. You understand that, clearly by your comment regarding AAA. The other ones were eh but that was a good example because the only reason you can dismiss it was the point I was arguing
[/FONT]
I honestly dont understand where you got that from. If you can point out where I even impled this then ill more than happily discuss this point with you.
Call it a preemptive strike, if you weren’t going to make such a point then I wont.

Yes the situation does have relevance in all decision making, I havent ignored that fact atall, thank you captain obvious. However you cannot simply ignore all the personal growth opportunities surrounding you to go long range with 100% of your troops. Everyone knows that effective peronal growth aswell as expanding with the tribe are very important aspects of tw, and to say that these new players would ignore surrounding inactives and/or noobs completely for none other than the sole purpose of nuking BORED! then I would very quickly question the that move.
Missed this the first time through so my argument with AAA is questionable now since this sets up a different idea. I became captain obviously purely because you seemed to ignore such a possibility. Simply because it can happen doesn't mean it will happen. What if we do ignore it? that is all I was trying to make clear, your statement here
then there could only be one possible reason for that..
was to certain. I brought this up twice but I believe it important.
Anyway the captain obvious comment hurt:icon_sad:
Oh and I wanted a sixth comment because I'm odd.. I prefer certain numbers(and already made them counted bullet points..). I'll list them 1,3,6,9,11,13,16,19,21,23,29,31,36,37,39,41,43,44,49,51,55,56,59,61,64...stoping now. Point is I dislike 5 and wanted 6 even though Its not really high on my favorites list.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You dislike "5" but yet i see 5 in your options :|

was to certain. I brought this up twice but I believe it important.
Anyway the captain obvious comment hurt:icon_sad:
Oh and I wanted a sixth comment because I'm odd.. I prefer certain numbers(and already made them counted bullet points..). I'll list them 1,3,6,9,11,13,16,19,21,23,29,31,36,37,39,41,43,44, 49,51,55,56,59,61,64...stoping now. Point is I dislike 5 and wanted 6 even though Its not really high on my favorites list.....

DeletedUser

Yay I don't hate all fives I dislike a good amount tho. I hate the number 25. Favorite numbers are 3 and 9. Even with that if you notice I don't like 63...yet it has one of my favorite numbers in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The captain obvious comment was only a little banter in an other wise long humourless post :p

As for your weird number 5 thing...........ermm :icon_eek:

Anyway about all this you said this to that part and I said that to this part etc etc stuff is becoming pointless and far off the original point in which I originally intended to discuss which was the plausability of Motion being a "family/branch" of FRST. Now the possibility of this debate being solved for us directly in-game over the next few days is very high so i'd rather leave it for a few days and then perhaps bring it up again where everything is a little clearer :p

DeletedUser

Tech you seem to have maybe missed out on another reason for some players wishing to change tribes.

Could it be that some of us were aware of the dire situation in bored (I know you do your best to get folks to take part in attacks) but the opportunity to join a tribe and get in on some of this action is to great to resist. Seeing the way bored players crumble when under attack was too much for anyone to ignore and as this is the war that will shape this world no self respecting player could pass up the opportunity to join it.

As for attacking Motion players why would we when we have some serious traveling to do in order to get involved at the front. Or is it your hope that we would spend our time fighting them rather than joining in with the rest of the tribe activities hence your desire for us to prove ourselves by attacking Motion players thereby wasting 10% of the tribes fighting strength. Although it will take us a month to make any real impact there are enough bored villages to go around providing all the family tribes stay intact and do not start in fighting by trying to distance themselves from bored as they try to save their skins.

I do admire your tactic here though as the last thing you probably need just now is an already successful war tribe being bolstered further when you could not deal with what was already coming at you.

DeletedUser

The captain obvious comment was only a little banter in an other wise long humourless post :p

Anyway about all this you said this to that part and I said that to this part etc etc stuff is becoming pointless and far off the original point in which I originally intended to discuss which was the plausability of Motion being a "family/branch" of FRST. Now the possibility of this debate being solved for us directly in-game over the next few days is very high so i'd rather leave it for a few days and then perhaps bring it up again where everything is a little clearer :p

I would just like to point out that we have barely any communication with Motion, they only people we were in constant contact with are now in FRST, which was a long time coming.
And we don't share forums like Bored/nomad & Bored/NUBS do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tech, I probably spoke as much to FRST people as I did to Bored people when I was in Motion (and you have some idea about that or can easily find out). No family type arrangment, just an option to go to a higher activity tribe that is sort of geographically appropriate.

HorseSoldier

There is no real debate to be had. You're just speculating based solely on geography. Are we to suspect any neighboring tribes that don't have recent conquers against each other are all families? :icon_neutral:

If we were a family we would have moved people down, like Bored did. We'd also inform neighboring tribes of our protection of such a "little brother", like Bored did.

An attack on Nubs is an attack on Bored!. An attack on Motion is an attack on FRST's neighbor. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah and an attack on Fincky is an attack on FRST's mortal enemy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How this map has changed so much and so fast is really amazing. The most odd part I see though is how well defined the borders are for a lot of the southern tribes versus the northern tribes (like me) are just a massive cluster of mayhem. That could lead to some fun wars in the north.

DeletedUser88324

How this map has changed so much and so fast is really amazing. The most odd part I see though is how well defined the borders are for a lot of the southern tribes versus the northern tribes (like me) are just a massive cluster of mayhem. That could lead to some fun wars in the north.

your right colton, this map has changed so much in the last month, month and a half. It's fun looking at the maps everyday.. what is overwhelming is how much FRST has grown..they have done an excellent job, and don't have any serious or real worries to their south nor west. Congrats to FRST!

North? true, so many tribes up here, so many targets.. should be alot of K consolidating and small wars, who knows really, huh?

DeletedUser

your right colton, this map has changed so much in the last month, month and a half. It's fun looking at the maps everyday.. what is overwhelming is how much FRST has grown..they have done an excellent job, and don't have any serious or real worries to their south nor west. Congrats to FRST!

North? true, so many tribes up here, so many targets.. should be alot of K consolidating and small wars, who knows really, huh?

The Jacal agreeing with me??? uh oh I am going to watch the news expecting to hear the impending doom of earth.

DeletedUser

Giraffe, can you add the NUTW#1, NUTW#2, NUTW#3 and NUTW#4 as family please? :)

DeletedUser

Giraffe, can you add the NUTW#1, NUTW#2, NUTW#3 and NUTW#4 as family please? :)

I wouldnt bother they are gettin slaughtered,so they will end up changing their name again or hopefully disband once and for all:lol:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt bother they are gettin slaughtered,so they will end up changing their name again or hopefully disband once and for all:lol:

Very true.
Or will they make a NUTW#5 to help them trying uselessly to defend to fight?

Really difficult to know lol

DeletedUser

All their top members are running to their new noob tribe NK :lol:

DeletedUser

I found out yesterday NK was set up for one reason and one reason only....to Try wipe out Manic LMAO
Good Luck to them :lol: