W43 Updating Maps Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

well theres these dudes

Titans and Titan in the k72,3 k 83

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*awaits map update to reflect AAA's loses* (unless im stupid and blind and it's already there xD)

DeletedUser

*awaits map update to reflect AAA's loses* (unless im stupid and blind and it's already there xD)

lord aco left a decent size hole.

luckily the tribe has been mostly rebuild except the big gap in the dead center ^_^

DeletedUser

@ duhrigs

so did bhoby, livina and stuv.

and AAA guys like ray, harb, cookie do not hate me they hate AAA. their first victory is have me and those players out.

DeletedUser

no i hate you, and any other AAA member that says they're better than Frst. In general, I like AAA, still think they are nubs, but I enjoy them none the less, especially lilcheesepenguin

DeletedUser

I like AAA in general aswell, pez is a good guy, duhrigs isn't stupid and cheesepenguin is pretty fun to chat to. It was mostly the leadership that i didn't like about AAA, but with that changing they are kind of a different tribe now, less of a dictatorship.

DeletedUser

@ duhrigs

so did bhoby, livina and stuv.

and AAA guys like ray, harb, cookie do not hate me they hate AAA. their first victory is have me and those players out.

effort only gets you so far...

bhoby made a big gap, but it can be recovered.
we have livina???
stuvbird is banned, way to go.
Ill chalk this hole up to your leadership.

DeletedUser

i still cant believe that AAA has made it this far. they must of learned QUITE alot since i left the world (back when Back Dawn and AAA were going at it)

still very disappointed in the outcome aswell... but eitherway. its a game :) you guys own quite a bit. and as always predicted... NUTS! and FRST own almost both halves of the world ( metaphorically of course)

kyouske

I am the family updater. Any new families, post here and I will update them here.

Alright so, heres my family, i know this might be hated on by alot of people lol.

VORB , VORB-A, VORB-B, VORB-C, and USSRa who will be changing there TAG too VORB-D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alright so, heres my family, i know this might be hated on by alot of people lol.

VORB , VORB-A, VORB-B, VORB-C, and USSRa who will be changing there TAG too VORB-D

I am not a fan of family's, but I've got to say it was the best move with what you have...hopefully, it doesn't put a bigger target on your back.

Cheers

DeletedUser

The maps looks like Pepsi Sign, I like how Nuts! and FRST shape it

cazzman420

How this world has changed. Was a east vs west warring world now a north vs south. Funny how those things work. I have been taking shots of the world map since before the creation of WMD and right before the BORED! war until now. Perhaps I will share when this world goes through yet another major change

DeletedUser

Major changes will happened for sure, maybe we will back to start or else the world end by FRST or Nuts! whatever it is all i can say is enjoy guys :)

InFinity123

we kill you all :D

images

-mageknights

mageknights

Haha...I enjoy my retirement....

Desmond
dasmond w38,mageknights w43 and Little Red Dot w53