W44 Map Thread.

D4alicious

I had a little bit of spare time are I finished farming today, so made a quick little map for funnies.

top10vstop20_final.png

I thought it was kind of interesting that pretty much all the top 10 players were on the east side of the map.

DeletedUser

great job, but would be nice if it were coded to see exactly who was where, D4

DeletedUser

I like how most of the entire top 20 is off-centered East, and that all the top 20 are pretty spread and not centered around the core like a few I've seen.

DeletedUser

I had a little bit of spare time are I finished farming today, so made a quick little map for funnies.

top10vstop20_final.png

I thought it was kind of interesting that pretty much all the top 10 players were on the east side of the map.

You both dont wanna know what I like xD!
but yea its quite ironic that the east has grown with fewer players each and every day and the west does as well,just slower, lets keep up the good work to my fellow top 20 players,and to those of you who arent in top 20,get on it

diegoelgrande

Wow...if you put together Storm and Xmen, they would have the same shape (almost the same) that RAM...

we have a very simetric world...

Matt.camb

Nice map, I like it. Nice village background on the title :)

For suggestions, you could try to put some zoom on it or mix up the background with other patterns and colors.