W44 milestones

DeletedUser

so lambezz did storm make you quit? as you have quit and came back more then any one else :p

DeletedUser

so lambezz did storm make you quit? as you have quit and came back more then any one else :p

A couple times yes. If it wasnt for members of Under, i am not sure i would of come back. Skype is what keeps me going and the chat rooms. God damn Rawkor made me quit too :lol: but 2Step2 convinced me to stay

DeletedUser

A couple times yes. If it wasnt for members of Under, i am not sure i would of come back. Skype is what keeps me going and the chat rooms. God damn Rawkor made me quit too :lol: but 2Step2 convinced me to stay
then that would make storm and rawkar better then you?

and i think were off topic

any new milestones?

DeletedUser

then that would make storm and rawkar better then you?

and i think were off topic

any new milestones?

Did i ever say Ram was better then ONA/Bells?? So dont know how this became about me being better then Storm or Rawkor. and yes they are better because i am one person and this is tribal wars!

DeletedUser

Did i ever say Ram was better then ONA/Bells?? So dont know how this became about me being better then Storm or Rawkor. and yes they are better because i am one person and this is tribal wars!
then i will say it bells>under>ram>storm>glamour>nix>III>KTA>rawkar :p

DeletedUser

are actual milestones ever going to be posted in this thread again? just wondering... :p

DeletedUser

I believe that Attila was 3rd to 15,000,000 points

not that milestones seem to matter anymore :p

DeletedUser

such a shame that this thread has become obsolete :(

however, -Attila- is now number 1 in ODT on w44

:p