w44 Predictions

DeletedUser

Let's have 'em folks, predictions for here ye olde World 44. Mass quits? Tribe splits? Lambezz rejoins...then quits again?

Just stimulating the chatter, throwing a little caffeine into the mix...

DeletedUser

Well you got one thing right, I am re-joining. it just a matter of when. Been helping the one player on the account with the little spare time i have had. But not a whole lot. Sometime in March i be back, I think

DeletedUser

Lambert finds a new co, then said co decides to quit, or be shit... =(

diegoelgrande

Lambert finds a new co, then said co decides to quit, or be shit... =(

If you had accepted me as a co a long time ago, you wouldn't be suffering this ....:icon_rolleyes:

I think that soon it will be a mass tribe split followed by a mass delete. :):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I say we start the whole world over again, make a giant pact to split every tribe, and reform as ten man tribes only. Oh wait, I like more than ten people in my tribe...um erh, never mind then. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm throwing some new predictions out there. I predict that this new renewal of fighting (and those who are taking part, you know what I'm talking about) leads to a sudden surge of awesome fighting, made only more intersting by the fact that 1/3 of the world has suddenly gone barb ( <= not actual fact, just a prediction).

As Storm and Under battle for the middle ground, the outside tribes use this opportunity to feed of the rim inactive members and suddenly we find ourselves with four equal tribes. And thus, W44 finds it's place among the stories that just never seem to end...

No? Anyone else?

DeletedUser

A Story that never ends,I like that. if people learn how to defend better. This war would be a stale mate. seems to be one person quitting after another. Started with Ram/Under, Next is Storm. Maybe boys will mass delete?

DeletedUser

figured id take alook back into the game (quit 11th jan 11 FYI) and and see if any thing changed, and pretty much looks same as when i went 4month ago lol not missing much, if this is stil a agressive world (you guys all fighting) stil in winter maybe il try get hold of a account and have a lil more fun :p

good luck everyone and keep having fun

DeletedUser

figured id take alook back into the game (quit 11th jan 11 FYI) and and see if any thing changed, and pretty much looks same as when i went 4month ago lol not missing much, if this is stil a agressive world (you guys all fighting) stil in winter maybe il try get hold of a account and have a lil more fun :p

good luck everyone and keep having fun

Im still fighting, second in the world for OD now

DeletedUser

I predict that it gets boring as all heck for all you higher ranking players and you do a mass delete and join a new world

DeletedUser

I predict Storm will break up and form a bunch of smaller tribes, and then Under will eventually, um, er, break up as well and form some smaller tribes? And the circle of life shall continue...forever...

DeletedUser

I predict Rawkor will keep lossing noble trains and noble trains on me daily :D