W44

DeletedUser

Anyone feel free to hook up NW near k25 as possible

and if your already there hook up with me ingame(under same alias)

ive set up a tribe but i dont think itll last

just need a few more w23ians to make it homely :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Following in the footsteps of failure like URL, E23 and kata (the last 3 W23 premades/tribes)

I'm harsh aren't I :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Following in the footsteps of failure like URL, E23 and kata (the last 3 W23 premades/tribes)

so true though...It's mostly cause all the players focus to much over here...after all W23 is the best world out of them all. :lol:

DeletedUser

I've thought about coming back to W23 so many times. I nearly took over an account in PoD back when they still existed.

DeletedUser

lol i was in two of them

couldve been great tribes

but wasnt to be

some kata are still around on w40 i beleive

Paladin606

The new worlds always kill me with the need to farm. Here on w23 I have peace with the barbs and they donate full hauls only when I really need them. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol i was in two of them

couldve been great tribes

but wasnt to be

some kata are still around on w40 i beleive
I was in URL for the first month. I also joined UK1 but joined on the opposite side of the world of you guys and ended up in CHE!!! I didn't play W40 and I'm pretty sure I flamed marcusrmcloud when he was announcing his W23 premade :lol:
The new worlds always kill me with the need to farm. Here on w23 I have peace with the barbs and they donate full hauls only when I really need them. :icon_razz:
barb finder + farm script + scout report evaluator = early world farming for dummies
It takes two minutes to farm
EDIT: and a script to clear cookies... I know such things exist but I'm to lazy to find one so I manually delete it everytime I farm
PoD? TDL may have a spot if you're serious about this :)
If I had time I would take you up on that offer but I've got W43 where I'm relaxing for now and an offer to co-play an existing account on another world which I'll probably start in January so no thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: