W45 and the might of Family tribes

DeletedUser

No i dont think you understand that 90% of 'elite' tribes suck

Then I'm dare not question the so called "elite" tribes you judge, but in my experience smaller tribes with less players are more organised and better equipped for wars.

If you have an "elite" tribe full of newbs then it's not going to work.

Either way this is not what this topic is about, which I stressed before, so lets get back to the discussion about familly tribes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok lets cover some ground and clear things up. What we have argued so far is this.

Family tribes at the begginning = They fail because they are run by noobs.
or
Family tribes at the begginning = Can possibly succeed if well managed and have a decent group of players.

Family tribes later on = Can be successful with a good leader and a commited line of players.
or
Family tribes later on = Pure failure because family tribes are noobish and it will always be so, no questions asked.

DeletedUser

family tribes can be okay... but family tribe mass recruit... if there was a family tribe out there just due the the fact that they had more than 50 good members so they needed another tribe then this could work....

therealbuba

Family tribes in theory are amazing, however in practice mainly due to being run by incompetent leaders fail drastically.

DeletedUser

Why do you assume family tribes must be mass recruited ?
Ive seen families that have two branches with 20 members each.

Two tribes that are geographically different positions may enter into a family relationship (infact, this is the most functional form of family setting there is). All the branches don't have to be in the same place or continent.

DeletedUser

Two tribes that are geographically different positions may enter into a family relationship (infact, this is the most functional form of family setting there is). All the branches don't have to be in the same place or continent.

Exactly, Family are just a tactic that can be used. The family Tribe allows tribes to control more area(aka Continents). 30-40 members would be your final number of members per K, but this number can be reached at a gradual pace rather than the nooby one.

DeletedUser

family tribes can be okay... but family tribe mass recruit... if there was a family tribe out there just due the the fact that they had more than 50 good members so they needed another tribe then this could work....

Mass recruiting is severly underrated.

DeletedUser82372

yes, I know as a fact the we, PANIC! and PANIC? are doing good. There's some noobs hidden in the tribe, but we've been carefully trimming the tribes to make sure they are all found.

We have leaders with previous experiences leading SUCCESSFUL family tribes, so we know what we are doing. ;)

To make sure we get the best we have an interview system. I interview, player answers the questions, i forward the answers to the leaders and we make a decision together. This has worked pretty well for us, just look at us now we are ranked top 7 tribe in the world and we are here to stay.

Family tribes don't always fail, it is incompetent pieces of nubcakes that give us a bad name.

xXJANCXx, w45, PANIC! interviewer and forum Mod.