W45 Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser82025

anyone on my question, no common seriously who cares about familes they all die anyway we all know this.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wow

we have the biggest percentage owned in a K then any other tribe :icon_eek:

GO USSS !

(we dint mass recruit i swearzzz on it :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

MeNTal

For your information MeNTal has no relations with the tribe "Ghosts"
also it appears Ego!!! are as dumb as most of you think :lol:

DeletedUser

For your information MeNTal has no relations with the tribe "Ghosts"
also it appears Ego!!! are as dumb as most of you think :lol:

it appears you are as dumb as all the other noobs and nublets who play this world

DeletedUser

What is your account name? You think your so bloody awesome.

DeletedUser

dont worry im nto that far from you ;) maybe my tribe mate will make you his farm and save me the trouble of doing so

DeletedUser

Strangely enough i new who you was :L or what.... oooo no a rank 1 player is threatening me what am i to do.... He is going to attack me with his large POINTS

DeletedUser

im not rank 1 for a starter

2 i bet you have 3 spears in you're village.

3 my pally could wipe the floor with you army

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about you.... Someone thinks they have struck fame

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about you.... Someone thinks they have struck fame

and someone thinks ego!!! wont last 2 weeks. you're attempts to flame or make me look bad are pathetic. you are makeing you're self look like a complete noob on the forums saying ego wont last 2 weeks. i bet you're tribe lasts for some time. but i bet youre tribes support forum is buzzing from you're players been farmed to the point of restarting/quitting

DeletedUser

Obv you are from Ego!!! and i ahve had a few players agree with me about the tribe Ego!!! not lasting.
" i bet youre tribes support forum is buzzing " For 1 its not my tribe and 2 no not a single post for support

DeletedUser

Obv you are from Ego!!! and i ahve had a few players agree with me about the tribe Ego!!! not lasting.
" i bet youre tribes support forum is buzzing " For 1 its not my tribe and 2 no not a single post for support

im in ego? check my tribe you know my account name so you should be able to see the tribe im in. just because i like ego members doesn't mean im in the tribe. i know a few from past worlds. and you're point was?

Woodlandapple

No, he is from Pay! Specifically, he is the player MiNuS HiNuS. I see you misinterpretted my post. I control a different account.

DeletedUser

Oh my bad. sorry. So you dont think a tribe pretending to war against others is noobish and a stuipid decision? Your name rings a bell but i cannot remember from which world. Why are we even arguing? You have your opinion and i have my own, yous is that they are exp and mine is that they are noobs.

DeletedUser

Oh my bad. sorry. So you dont think a tribe pretending to war against others is noobish and a stuipid decision? Your name rings a bell but i cannot remember from which world. Why are we even arguing? You have your opinion and i have my own, yous is that they are exp and mine is that they are noobs.

hes in ego!!! nice one just get flamed again by another player :icon_rolleyes:

Woodlandapple

It provokes responses such as yours, which provides entertainment while we wait on our farm waves.