W45 Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Looking good. I HATE families... Only problem is I'm in one.

DeletedUser

Living in the individualistic culture that is America, I too share your disdain of the family unit. Now back to tribal wars Poopoloop my friend, for it is here in the numbing glow of our computer monitor that we find consolation.

DeletedUser

Living in the individualistic culture that is America, I too share your disdain of the family unit. Now back to tribal wars Poopoloop my friend, for it is here in the numbing glow of our computer monitor that we find consolation.

Are you high...? O_O

DeletedUser

Yes, but not when I wrote that post.

woah, i musta missed that somehow, i was first to rank 1 in 2k's (with the exeption of sackmaster who got it on the rim before many of the second K had nobles) but i never saw ou with 3k's. Congrats if you did, otherwise all hail me for being so smexy :icon_biggrin:

shameless self promotion :icon_biggrin:

mitsche

I am #1 in 2 (24 and 18) and #2 in 2 (13 and 14). Although k18 doesn't really count...

DeletedUser

Lookin at these maps.. it really is such a hude gap between the couple top tribes and the rest of the world.. R4KI is at least double the size of 2nd larges tribe..

DeletedUser

I like the big blank spot formz leaves on the tribes map K34 is looking pretty empty....

DeletedUser

Well, it's make out of at least something creamy. All the creamy contents are running out to K65/K64. :/