W45 Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Love it, so much cleaner without Khaos or SWW in Ash's way. Lol only if HOWL! didnt take in our targets -.- Stand by to see even more fall to Ash

DeletedUser

hey ash i see one thing in your way... omen who has 7.62 times the number of points as you :p

DeletedUser

hey ash i see one thing in your way... omen who has 7.62 times the number of points as you :p

Squint and tilt your head to the left. Omen is there but it doesnt always have to be the main focus. People dont seem to get that if all u worry about is top 3 tribes ur NEVER gonna get anywhere in this world

btw- DEFINITELY africa!

DeletedUser

if it wasn't for K36 I would agree with that assumption, but K36 makes it look like texas..

DeletedUser

I wonder if this was a very poor attempt at propaganda or just blatant stupidity...

By the way, who is this Omen you speak of? We are the Chess Club!

DeletedUser

i liked the old name better Jurasu

Heh, it's back. Stalker was making fun of some of us (myself, Dunn, Chetters, Whome) because we'd been playing each other on Skype's chess, so he changed the name and profile picture for about a day, and then changed it back.

DeletedUser

i like chess to i play it a lot when i have someone to play with, i dont like playing against computer
suck at checkers though

DeletedUser

We all know that if any1 played chess i would win just as long as they dont get a few weeks early start like in this world. Lol jk, its been years since i played chess.. id probably play like a nubie again

-----------

No offense to any rim tribes but the face that Ash is able to take so many rim tribes with almost no effort kinda worries me...

Last edited by a moderator:

mitsche

I do not really know how to make nice maps, but I love seeing them!

Anyone who makes a nice map here will get 500,000 of each resource IG.

I love seeing activity in this part of the thread.

If this is against the rules, please let me know. I do not want to break any of the rules...