No were not comparing our you know what size... *12 inch*

Anyway...

509 Axes
409 Lc
30 Rams
22 Cats

DeletedUser

ermm... are we really posting troop counts publicly? :icon_eek:

Meh, that worried? I'll post my village build and exact troop counts in the forum at any time, doesn't do me any harm. I'm certainly not the only person to do so either, I've seen PP and Matt do so as well on several occasions. Knowing what's in our villages doesn't mean you can do anything about it.
[invisible] text
as for mine, 3 axes, 12 spears, and 1 sword :S (jk...but I won't post mine till its bigger...*stares at joey*)

DeletedUser

sorry to bust your ego man but mine is 2045 axes 783 lc and 87 rams with 34 cats :icon_surprised: and no defense :(

thegodfather-chaos

Meh, that worried? I'll post my village build and exact troop counts in the forum at any time, doesn't do me any harm. I'm certainly not the only person to do so either, I've seen PP and Matt do so as well on several occasions. Knowing what's in our villages doesn't mean you can do anything about it.

Well, I suppose thats true. Still makes me feel uncomfortable to think of posting troop counts, xD (and I'm guessing other players will feel the same way, so I don't foresee too many <actual> troop counts posted here)

Nauzhror

Well, I suppose thats true. Still makes me feel uncomfortable to think of posting troop counts, xD (and I'm guessing other players will feel the same way, so I don't foresee too many <actual> troop counts posted here)

Yeah, the majority will be over-inflated BS like what the person above you just posted. That lc count is highly unlikely, but possible, the axe count is just utter BS.

DeletedUser

Thats not a high troop for this stage of a 0.5 X world.

If you consider that to be a high troop count, you don't approach my standard of being a good player.

DeletedUser

If you consider that to be a high troop count, you don't approach my standard of being a good player.

who was that aimed at? Nauz or joey...
my guess is joey, but check out his defense...720 spears, and some swords

DeletedUser

If you consider that to be a high troop count, you don't approach my standard of being a good player lifeless TW robot.

AmIright?!

DeletedUser

well I don't know if this thread was made in jest or not. I'm just saying in general that the stated troop count is nothing to write home if your a core player who hasn't been hit at home thus far in the world.

I don't see any post by nauz here. And i'll be surprised if joey considers it good.

DeletedUser

well I don't know if this thread was made in jest or not. I'm just saying in general that the stated troop count is nothing to write home if your a core player who hasn't been hit at home thus far in the world.

I don't see any post by nauz here. And i'll be surprised if joey considers it good.

look above your original post :p
And I agree, it is dissapointing

Nauzhror

You seem to be forgetting that on .5 people are raisibng HQ higher than usual and thus have much lower barracks levels than is typical for their point size.

2045 axes would mean he has built 102-103 axes per day since the day the world opened, requiring he be building them in an average of 14 minutes and 6 seconds. that's not how fast he needs to be building them now, that is how fasdt he'd need to have averaged nonstop since the moment the world opened. To build them that quickly you need something like a 12 barracks, meaning he'd need to have a 16-17 barracks by now.

16 barracks is 247 points, 20 HQ (and I'm sure he has higher) is 319, 548 points, I find that very unlikely for him to have at 1150 points.

EDIT: You state not seeing a post by me here, what were you calling a poor troop count?

The troopcount joey posted? (I agree if so.)

The troopcount TVNK made up? (I would not call that a poor troop count, I'd call the lc decent and the axes bloated badly, ie. it was his I was referring to in post #8.)

Last edited:

Nauzhror

who was that aimed at? Nauz or joey...
my guess is joey, but check out his defense...720 spears, and some swords

That defense post he made was edited by the way, he doesn't have that kind of D.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That lc count is highly unlikely, but possible

Meh, I've sat people with comparable LC counts now. As for axes, I think 1500 would be about the maximum someone could concievably have now, but we're approaching the stage where barracks will begin to shoot up.

Nauzhror

Meh, I've sat people with comparable LC counts now. As for axes, I think 1500 would be about the maximum someone could concievably have now, but we're approaching the stage where barracks will begin to shoot up.

Rephrase, highly unlikely for someone who is not even top 50.

TAVNK
Opponents defeated:4.110 (37.)
Tribe:-CS-

I've seen comparable as well, and would have more if I were still playing the account I was previously.

DeletedUser

we're approaching the stage where barracks will begin to shoot up.

I dunno about you but, even with our current HQ level, I'd not use the phrasing "shoot up" to describe the pace of such things :D

But, I think there's no doubt that the axemen count in question is fraudulent...vastly inflated at best.

pwnyslaystation

Awkwardly, even though I would say that a .5/1.75 world is more about troops/farming than building, I would also agree that--somewhat along the lines of what Nauzhror was saying--I expect an overall smaller troop count from some top players, due to a focus more on HQ than stables/barracks. Especially since one can, presumably, afford to go higher on HQ than stables/barracks and not suffer from a lack of resources--given this world's amazing farming settings. The higher HQ level will set players up for quicker barracks/stables/smithy build times and let the players catch up their troops inevitably anyway.

DeletedUser

You seem to be forgetting that on .5 people are raisibng HQ higher than usual and thus have much lower barracks levels than is typical for their point size.

2045 axes would mean he has built 102-103 axes per day since the day the world opened, requiring he be building them in an average of 14 minutes and 6 seconds. that's not how fast he needs to be building them now, that is how fasdt he'd need to have averaged nonstop since the moment the world opened. To build them that quickly you need something like a 12 barracks, meaning he'd need to have a 16-17 barracks by now.

16 barracks is 247 points, 20 HQ (and I'm sure he has higher) is 319, 548 points, I find that very unlikely for him to have at 1150 points.

EDIT: You state not seeing a post by me here, what were you calling a poor troop count?

The troopcount joey posted? (I agree if so.)

The troopcount TVNK made up? (I would not call that a poor troop count, I'd call the lc decent and the axes bloated badly, ie. it was his I was referring to in post #8.)

I only read joey's post. Ive had TVNK blocked since W37.