W45 - Comparing Sizes...

Nauzhror

I only read joey's post. Ive had TVNK blocked since W37.

Ahh, TVNK claimed to have 2045 axes, 783 lc, 87 rams, and 34 cats. That was what I was calling inflated (particularily the axes and ram/cats, the lc is actually somewhat believable), and what I thought you were calling 'small', hence the confusion.

DeletedUser

Ahh, TVNK claimed to have 2045 axes, 783 lc, 87 rams, and 34 cats. That was what I was calling inflated (particularily the axes and ram/cats, the lc is actually somewhat believable), and what I thought you were calling 'small', hence the confusion.

Not the rams/cats, There's several people in the top 20 with 150+ rams :p

DeletedUser

Rephrase, highly unlikely for someone who is not even top 50.

TAVNK
Opponents defeated:4.110 (37.)
Tribe:-CS-

I've seen comparable as well, and would have more if I were still playing the account I was previously.

The smithy really killed my points, but if points is all you care about then is find with me :)

DeletedUser

The smithy really killed my points, but if points is all you care about then is find with me :)

You upgraded your smithy with a low level HQ? Seems like you are the one that cares only about points, seeing as you're noble rushing.

shveik

You upgraded your smithy with a low level HQ? Seems like you are the one that cares only about points, seeing as you're noble rushing.

:icon_eek:
Really ... With a 27 HQ there ... Nice point !!!
Are it's possible that guy to have more troops then you since he cares only about point ?!?!

Nauzhror

It's a mathematical fact that high HQ equates to maxing rax and stable faster and hitting a maxed farm faster. Quit playing stupid. (Or simply admit you're not "playing" and just keep silent.)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:
Really ... With a 27 HQ there ... Nice point !!!
Are it's possible that guy to have more troops then you since he cares only about point ?!?!

What I mean by him caring about points, is the fact that he is short-sightedly focusing on rushing nobles to get a new village, without considering the building of his village outside that. Level 25-27HQ is perfectly acceptable here, if you get it up quickly. Nauz has already explained the reasons above. :)

shveik

What I mean by him caring about points, is the fact that he is short-sightedly focusing on rushing nobles to get a new village, without considering the building of his village outside that. Level 25-27HQ is perfectly acceptable here, if you get it up quickly. Nauz has already explained the reasons above. :)

Where he is caring about point !!!
If he had enough troops in his vision and a good noble target ... Why don't rush then ?
It's easy ... Think that he keeps his queues ... So that is important ...
And yeah 25-27 is maybe the best depend from where you start rushing your HQ, with 12 lvl smithy , with a 5 lvl ...
Maybe 28 is the best ... But who knows who knows ...

DeletedUser

The hell?

Back timed and lost a boat load of lc?

Im only messing round :p I dont wanna post my troop numbers here, My neighbors are plotting against me! :icon_redface: I need them to keep quessing :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Where he is caring about point !!!
If he had enough troops in his vision and a good noble target ... Why don't rush then ?
It's easy ... Think that he keeps his queues ... So that is important ...
And yeah 25-27 is maybe the best depend from where you start rushing your HQ, with 12 lvl smithy , with a 5 lvl ...
Maybe 28 is the best ... But who knows who knows ...

I love you :icon_eek:

On topic
level 25 hq is best :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Basically so you all know ive always had 24/7 barracks and stables going at lvl 5 and lvl 3.
Havent uograded them till i got my desired HQ lvl.
Now that i have that its constant Barracks, Stable, Farm, Warehouse upgrades.
Ques are always 24/7 and im at the point where 5 buildings are qued as well as troops qued and farm filled that im waiting for my farm to finish.
By the time it finishes im sure i would have filled it up again and spend the rez on research lvls.
My troop count may not seem to be the best now but considering what i have in around my area all i can say is theyve just finally got their lc's.
I should have at the very least a lvl 28 farm filled up AT LEAST when i get the academy built.
Its just a matter of time now egtting the farms filled up as fast as i can. :)

DeletedUser

I actually belive you about LC, but I don´t think you have so many rams and cats.
I mean, you are good enough to join PANIC :D
If ypu tell me, I can talk to my duke and you maybe can join :D

DeletedUser

And pervis im a noob lol
you should know that by now. ;)

by the way its not the size that matters its how you use it. But if you have both even better! Lol

mattcurr

You seem to be forgetting that on .5 people are raisibng HQ higher than usual and thus have much lower barracks levels than is typical for their point size.

2045 axes would mean he has built 102-103 axes per day since the day the world opened, requiring he be building them in an average of 14 minutes and 6 seconds. that's not how fast he needs to be building them now, that is how fasdt he'd need to have averaged nonstop since the moment the world opened. To build them that quickly you need something like a 12 barracks, meaning he'd need to have a 16-17 barracks by now.

16 barracks is 247 points, 20 HQ (and I'm sure he has higher) is 319, 548 points, I find that very unlikely for him to have at 1150 points.

EDIT: You state not seeing a post by me here, what were you calling a poor troop count?

The troopcount joey posted? (I agree if so.)

The troopcount TVNK made up? (I would not call that a poor troop count, I'd call the lc decent and the axes bloated badly, ie. it was his I was referring to in post #8.)

Fastest village= most troops?

Fastest village=Fastest account?

I think you assumed too much I expect better:icon_surprised::icon_razz: