W45: Haunted?

lukresio

Has anyone else noticed a coincidence about this world? It is quite apparent that world 45 has been over-run, and no, not by noobs like me.. well yes by noobs like me but also players of a paranormal persuasion.

If you look at the number one ranked tribe on world 45, They are called ghosts. That's no big deal. A ghost here and there is fine but then when you look at the top ranked players, The top ranked player in world 45's name is *The Ghost*. Which really bothers my OCD because that person isn't a member of Ghost :icon_neutral:.

Yes everyone, our greatest fear has been realized. We are being over-run by ghosts and unless the Tribal Wars staff adds Ghost Busters and Scooby Doo as a new troop option I fear we are all doomed :icon_cry:

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, well i'm the leader of shroom. Aren't you worried about us shrooming you? :)

lukresio

Oh I wasn't making a statement about the tribe ghost. If Shroom was the first ranked tribe and the number one player was named "trippin balls" or "stonedoutamymind" then I would be doing this about you :icon_wink:.

Oh and yes, Oh so worried lol. I will give you credit that your one of only maybe 4 tribes that have a shot at still being in the top 20 post nobles.

DeletedUser54064

Lol, well i'm the leader of shroom. Aren't you worried about us shrooming you? :)

No. Not at all.

On the subject of Ghosts, not that concerned :lol:, chances are it's Gentle on W45 all over again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Are Gental on this world as well?

Lol, there scary. :(

Not really.....

I do think it is to early to make impressions on tribes. But, really, I dont think Ghosts stand a chance in w45

lukresio

Ghosts isn't one of the tribes I was talking about, They might not make it but I find the coincidence quite funny.

DeletedUser

Adding the ghostbusters as a new unit isn't a bad idea, really. :eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Omygosh! Guess what! They're even on the forums! Among us... Somewhere...
We'll never know who these brilliant ghosts are. But what we do know is that they're incredibly handsome and skilled =/
And so damn intelligent...

lukresio

I heard on TAPs that ghosts are most active at three in the morning so as long as im away for then il be ok.. I hope.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Shameless self promotion ftw,although i was in a tribe called Shrooms on world 41, where your current COA was made as i remember there was a tribal competition to make a COA.
Now i am wondering did you happen to think up the exact same Coa/theme. Or is this some noob attempt at a remake of that tribe. How many of your members played world 41 by any chance ?