W45 Milestones - Updated

DeletedUser

Why do we keep milestones for people who's only "achievement" is the fact they got attacked a lot?

DeletedUser

Why do we keep milestones for people who's only "achievement" is the fact they got attacked a lot?

because either they need a grave stone or they killed a lot of attacks and are laughing at people

DeletedUser

Updated.

I don't really know. But there is also a "Self Conquest" award in-game. Not all the awards/achievements mean the achiever did well.

DeletedUser

Updated.

I don't really know. But there is also a "Self Conquest" award in-game. Not all the awards/achievements mean the achiever did well.

Self conquest isnt really a good or bad achievement. It could show the attacker got lucky and nobled a villa with 3 nobles and the 4th nobled the villa agian. Just an example

DeletedUser86969

i want to be the first to 10,000,000 ODD, which i may get to it soon!

DeletedUser

Self conquest isnt really a good or bad achievement. It could show the attacker got lucky and nobled a villa with 3 nobles and the 4th nobled the villa agian. Just an example

Same with ODD. It can show the defender defended well, or can just show his tribe supported him.

DeletedUser

I think a high ODD mostly comes from stacking. When you're defending on your own, you snipe, since your defence will not be large enough to stack, but sniping doesn't give any significant ODD.

mitsche

I got some updates here:

Roadtrash was the 3rd to reach 5M points
One was the second tribe to 50M points
One! was the first tribe to reach 100M ODA
Omen was the 2nd tribe to reach 100M ODT

DeletedUser86969

is there a topic of who is winning the daily awards? cause i tried to win attacker of the day on the 7th of sept. with a lot of people not showing their awards its hard to see who is winning what and what days.

DeletedUser

Updated.

is there a topic of who is winning the daily awards? cause i tried to win attacker of the day on the 7th of sept. with a lot of people not showing their awards its hard to see who is winning what and what days.

No there is not. There is no need for one.

DeletedUser86969

Updated.

No there is not. There is no need for one.

lol, yes master. thanks for breaking it down for me.

i though what i said was a good reason but whatever. hate for you to have to spend another minute on here to post them each day, i mean what are we talking about here, 3 awards? defender, attacker, and plunderer. that wouldnt take that long at all and i'm sure there is many others in this world who would like to have it listed as well.

but you run this forum, do what you want.

DeletedUser

It is not possible for me to see who is wining each day's awards if the winner have the awards hidden. Other than that is it pretty useless and will become boring very soon. Think about how it will look after like a year (IF it last that long and if it get updated each day). So, nah. I don't feel the need for one.

But if you still feel the need and want to contribute to the forums, make a thread for it. Updated it yourself everyday. Although I am wondering how you gonna find out who got what award each day if they are hidden... You shall just edit your first post over and over again without multi-posting. I mean not posting "Updated." "Updated." "Updated." "Updated." without any other member's post in between. If you can do it successfully I doubt anybody will dislike it.

I do not own the forums nor do I run them. I've been selected as W45's moderator to serve it's forum posters and make sure W45's forums will not turn into a bad place. (Rules have been created for the forums to show members and me what a bad place is. It is somewhere where the rules are not being followed. I didn't set the rules. But it is my job to make sure they are being followed.)

DeletedUser

you beat me by like 3 hours ;(

26214-victory-is-mine.gif

Believe I was 3rd to 500 vils too

Last edited by a moderator: