W46 milestones

DeletedUser

Being that this thread is about World 46 milestones, I don't feel that personal milestones belong in here. If you disagree, that's fine. I just don't feel it's something that needs to be bragged about on a World 46 milestones thread.

DeletedUser

W46 milestones is what it says doesn't say tribe or personal milestones specifically so any milestone counts if it happens in W46.

DeletedUser

Being that this thread is about World 46 milestones, I don't feel that personal milestones belong in here. If you disagree, that's fine. I just don't feel it's something that needs to be bragged about on a World 46 milestones thread.

World 46 milestones - includes personal, tribal, world-wide....

Think it was rather rude to mock that personal achievement

DeletedUser

was i bragging ? no.

i stated an achievement which your supposed to do on this thread. i didnt say 'yea look at me i have 200mill OD im better than most of you' all i stated was the fact i got 200mill OD and put 'yay' after it. As far as im concerned that isnt bragging

SHAGAN888

mark this week as the week that shagan888 returns to world 46.....personal as it may be it will have an affect on this world along with my ego as well trust me !!!!!!!!....lol GLAD TO RETURN....

Last edited:

SHAGAN888

I'm the person twist hates...attack me :3

I would love to do that show me a map of your locations and sooner or later i'll get to you....I promise...And this all before I even know anything about you, except that twist dont like you and thats all I really need to know....right???

sorry for getting off topic....