W47 Firsts And Milestones

DeletedUser

Those continents (K83 and K31) aren't even close to being filled.

Technically, the continent that Mr. Cash had 20%+ in wasnt completely filled either... :icon_eek:

kinda what i thought, but i saw mr cash was counted and didnt see the diff between him and the others...

DeletedUser

i thought Mr. Cash's K was completed. I'll let you guys decide if cash should be counted (i think i went to go look at the map and the majority of it was filled... anyways let me know what you guys think. If like 80-90% of K can be filled for it to be counted etc etc. Those with less than 80-90% filled K's will not be counted, etc. Let me know what you guys think about it *shrug*)

DeletedUser

I think it should be 100% If you own majority of a "rim" K usually means you dont really have all that many hard targets to take and growth it easier than it should be.

DeletedUser

i will try to update tomorrow(not sure about how much hw i have) the final ones that i've not done. (without the highest dailies most likely).

I quit the world about 4-7 days ago and doubt my return will be in the near future if at all.

So someone else is going to need to take over. I hope i did at least a decent job of keeping up. I tried where i could but mostly depended on you guys to tell me and i'd update when you guys did. :p so. anyways, hope you guys get someone. quoting my original post will get you all the boldings/font sizes etc.