W47 in Pictures

DeletedUser

The premise is as simple as the title suggests. You don't need to be a Night Terror with Photoshop to entertain. For example:

[spoil]
28qcec.png
[/spoil]

I will post one of my own that is related to this world shortly. I am currently doing school related work, which takes precedence.

I have only two rules, and whoever our mod is can hold you lot to them or not...

• No insulting/"critiquing" other people's images without making one yourself... IE: If someone makes a picture of your tribe (or you) that you don't like, you cannot argue about it unless you make your own. In order to retort, the opposition must make one as well. The picture could even be your retort if you so desire. Be creative, as I said... You don't need to be a picasso to be entertaining.

• The pictures must be W47 or TW related. No Lolcats (unless they're uniquely made for TW and/or the world). I would assume all the other forum rules apply as well... (No Pr0n, racism, or other such extremities)

Oh, and it should go without saying, but don't go being overtly cruel to people. Fair jest is legitimate, but don't take a picture of a hippo, and slap someone's avatar on it and say "hay luk wut I fownd!". That's A.) Not clever, and B.) Insulting (which is against the rules). Lets keep things game/forum based eh?

Originally posted here: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8910 (By me, under my uk3 alias). If you are looking for ideas, that is a good place to find some examples of how it's done.

DeletedUser

First

now to read

EDIT
Sounds fun :) Good thing me+photoshop = win

Rizzler

hmm, good thing me + paint = .....wellll...I can make stickz men?

DeletedUser

hmm, good thing me + paint = .....wellll...I can make stickz men?

Of course. The actual appearance isn't necessarily the important part. Making it look good is appreciated, but you only have to get your point across. Humorous jabs are pretty much the name of the game. Think political cartoons.

DeletedUser

Allthough I've been playing for some time I still only use paint :) And I usually come up with something pretty good. However, I cannot figure out how to show you the photo once finished. Is there a website I can use for free to put these pics on? (preferable a website which doesn't need to be downloaded.)

DeletedUser

A good idea from Willo? It cant be.....

Allthough I've been playing for some time I still only use paint :) And I usually come up with something pretty good. However, I cannot figure out how to show you the photo once finished. Is there a website I can use for free to put these pics on? (preferable a website which doesn't need to be downloaded.)

Yeh, there are loads of online ones that host them for you. Imageshack etc Just do a search on google.

DeletedUser

The premise is as simple as the title suggests. You don't need to be a Night Terror with Photoshop to entertain. For example:

[spoil]
28qcec.png
[/spoil]

I found them all, do I get a prize? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I got fast internet but I have to wait 20minutes for the picture to load ;o

DeletedUser

I guess i'll be the first. I just threw this together as it IS actually 3:18 am here in Houston Texas. This goes out to all my fellow non-coplayers, where school or work comes BRIGHT AND EARLY at six in the morning. Enjoy.

[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

(it's not good, but it's the thought, and i had fun making it. oh and by the way, the blue in the first screen is supposed to be the computer on the face. and the computer in the first slide came out as complete crap... but i'm not too worried :3)

Edit: spoiled the picture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is my very average attempt. i have a while to go to catch up to willo's skills.

DeletedUser

Me <3 Waldo. Great pics so far, I´d love to do one too, but I have no idea what it should be about :(

King Matt II

I'm gunna give it a go, it'll be horrible but yeah it's the lols I have while making it that counts (like my map). :icon_biggrin: I just need an idea..