W47 in Pictures

DeletedUser

Not sure what you meant by that.

Well since the war between VEX and Skittl seems so active..I began to think there must be some cold-war-ninja spies and all kind of Spock-Star Wars stuff in there, that's why I dont see much of a war :p

DeletedUser

After a few reports, well... This came to mind. One of Decide's enemies' better fix its strategy *snicker*

[SPOIL]
okzt76.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Edit: I included my original title, since people are aware now anyways.*shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Got Paint?"

haha. :D Yes, it is quite a shame I do not have photoshop. It is obvious that the skill I have would only be ruined by something other than paint. Paint allows my full talent to flourish so ALL know how awesome I am at drawing!

DeletedUser

haha. :D Yes, it is quite a shame I do not have photoshop. It is obvious that the skill I have would only be ruined by something other than paint. Paint allows my full talent to flourish so ALL know how awesome I am at drawing!

My IGN is Paaaint on w13..

offtopic: If you want,drop an PM, I could get you photoshop :p FUR FREE!das ist nice :p?
Or click this.

DeletedUser

goodness, i think my original post describes my thoughts about photoshop or more specifically what *would* be my ability to use it. or rather, my inability.

DeletedUser

i made this abou the dbs & kod cross-nobling ages ago but i may as well put it here:

happiness_1.jpg

DeletedUser

how not to see it

[spoil]This is a spoiler[/spoil]
[spoil] and thats the map
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

Sorry if I offended any one! :D How could someone not see those things.

DeletedUser

I thought of skittl as looking like a pony?
Is TEC a pokemon :D?

DeletedUser

Well, its want you want to see, but from my perspective TEC is using Haze as salt on the plane, also known has MadHat :D

DeletedUser

TEC is goin' after HAZE who's fallin' on MadHat who's goin after Skittl who seems to be goin' behind MAD who's bitin' off Insane...
correcT?

DeletedUser

Im sure its up to you :D, dont forget the ghost, the thing like a penguin, the thing with wings, the thing on the cellphone, and lots of of other things :Dw

DeletedUser

Oh, the thing in green is w. a cellphone :eek:?

And I thought they be callin' for a tactical nuke.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
awt84i.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Opinions stated in any of my pictures are my strict beliefs. They are nothing more than my opinions and what I see or what I think could happen.

Edit: fixed all the extra white space that wasn't being used.

Edit2: I think there was some confusion about FEAR thinking psyko was their family tribe? anyways, as far as i can tell, Fear v. Psyko is a permanent idea and Psyko was never really supposed to be aligned with FEAR. regardless, I find this cartoon amusing and perhaps relevant to other tribes (even if not in this world) so I will keep it posted. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88906

TEC is goin' after HAZE who's fallin' on MadHat who's goin after Skittl who seems to be goin' behind MAD who's bitin' off Insane...
correcT?

Nothing is happening between Haze and T.E.C.