W47 in Pictures

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
2upesme.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Edit: This second one was actually already drawn. i did it earlier today during school. I'm obviously not a great artist, but I do like history. The idea for this cartoon comes from one of my favorite political cartoons. Hope you enjoy.

[SPOIL]
21drfip.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Second Edit: As sybrand commented on the top 10 tribes area. NE could be a very, very boring place.

Third Edit xD : i found the political cartoon the second one of mine was based off of! fwheee. enjoy. [SPOIL]
kexdtz.jpg
[/SPOIL].
Okay so it's not totally the same. The general idea is though. The back wall (their shadows) represents what is truly going on. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop drawing pictures of me! Don't confront me with your obsession :(

DeletedUser

Lolwat?

Although completely random and nothing to do with the topic, nice picture.

DeletedUser

101 members
[spoil]4 VEX 3.349.735 4.506.234 101 44.616 771 5.845

101dalmations.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser89429

Oh damn, how I want to make a FEAR bashing picture right now..

But it's 1 am and I have exams tomorrow. :icon_sad:

It'll have to wait until tomorrow night.

kingjohan

Did i post in the wrong thread again? :lol:

I´ll post it in teh reals thread, xD

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
2upesme.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Edit: This second one was actually already drawn. i did it earlier today during school. I'm obviously not a great artist, but I do like history. The idea for this cartoon comes from one of my favorite political cartoons. Hope you enjoy.

[SPOIL]
21drfip.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Second Edit: As sybrand commented on the top 10 tribes area. NE could be a very, very boring place.

Third Edit xD : i found the political cartoon the second one of mine was based off of! fwheee. enjoy. [SPOIL]
kexdtz.jpg
[/SPOIL].
Okay so it's not totally the same. The general idea is though. The back wall (their shadows) represents what is truly going on. :p

And all of a sudden you "ran away" to my tribe..

DeletedUser

In the second picture you see a crippled Decide (which is pitiful, btw, since we defended excellently against the op.)

However,
The merge was not my choice. Not I, but you were the one who "ran away" (though that is not what the picture shows) to T.E.C. the picture describes you as the chicken, afterall. You were one of the first to jump ship... and then within 24 hours start attacking your ex-tribesmates.

On a side note, i also wasn't going to Rambo my way through my ex-decide members (like you, but you were backed by the number one tribe. i have to wonder: did they stack you when you started attacking us? Even if they didn't, their support was ready to be called upon, with VEX not stirring up any trouble for them and sharing no other border) and the FEAR grouping to my west.

Finally,
This picture comes before the merge. You have waited until after the merge to give a reply. (showing your inaptitude to understand what was happening)
I did not run, but have been inducted. The runners left Decide when T.E.C. applied minimal pressure(the figure representing TEC simply coughs and the whole Decide army runs off). Pitiful to say the least. I did not run and was a part of the stackings against the TEC op, which I do believe you took a major part in, and took zero benefit from.

So, who is the runner? me who defended his tribe until it dispersed... or you... who... well. The crimes are described above.

DeletedUser81829

In the second picture you see a crippled Decide (which is pitiful, btw, since we defended excellently against the op.)

However,
The merge was not my choice. Not I, but you were the one who "ran away" (though that is not what the picture shows) to T.E.C. the picture describes you as the chicken, afterall. You were one of the first to jump ship... and then within 24 hours start attacking your ex-tribesmates.

On a side note, i also wasn't going to Rambo my way through my ex-decide members (like you, but you were backed by the number one tribe. i have to wonder: did they stack you when you started attacking us? Even if they didn't, their support was ready to be called upon, with VEX not stirring up any trouble for them and sharing no other border) and the FEAR grouping to my west.

Finally,
This picture comes before the merge. You have waited until after the merge to give a reply. (showing your inaptitude to understand what was happening)
I did not run, but have been inducted. The runners left Decide when T.E.C. applied minimal pressure(the figure representing TEC simply coughs and the whole Decide army runs off). Pitiful to say the least. I did not run and was a part of the stackings against the TEC op, which I do believe you took a major part in, and took zero benefit from.

So, who is the runner? me who defended his tribe until it dispersed... or you... who... well. The crimes are described above.

Enema switched sides well before any attacks were traded and he was in contact with TEC at least a week before that after being unhappy at Decide merging ALE into them and a Decide player nobling his farms among other reasons. After switching, when attacks between TEC and Decide started being launched he launched at whoever it was that he was annoyed at for nobling said farms...

Hardly seems like the actions of a chicken to me, Enema was right on the border between TEC and Decide so switching sides had nothing to do with personal protection. I can understand your feelings of being let down by former tribe mates, but try to understand their perspective too before you launch into personal insults.

And that is directed at both of you. There is no reason this should have made it to the externals...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

However,

Finally,

Crimes ehh?
Didnt you see the quotation marks in my post? I was being sarcastic. You accused me of being a chicken and now you do exactly the same thing.

I left decide because of crappy leadership. I'm mainly talking about hugz and mr 1337. Hugz suddenly ok'd a merge and didnt even inform the council, let alone me as a council member. Mr. 1337 was a baron but he stayed at 2.5k for 5 weeks and he let some noob-neighbour clear him. Then there was the "massrecruiting". (note the quotation marks) Neighbours of mine were invited without consulting me. I saw too much blue around me and leadership didnt listen to me while i was in the council, so i left. When i left, my area was nice and red again. And TEC didnt stack me, every real attack launched at me was killed by my own d, not by a TEC stack.

And for the record, before i left, decide was #1. Me switching tribes made TEC number 1 at that moment.

DeletedUser85953

And that is directed at both of you. There is no reason this should have made it to the externals...

As far as I can see it was good humor.. Sure maybe things got taken a bit far and I agree that after the pics, insults should have been traded IG. :icon_confused:

But its life. We all one bit happy family now and this is a thread to show some funny pics. :D

So lets all be friends and kill the enemies and put in some funny pics :D

DeletedUser

me, relieving teh tensions. :3 and moving on to other pics.

[SPOIL]
2vhzouw.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

That is Skittl.
The white part is Skittl, the yellow part is their enemies, and the black lines inside the yellow circle are the rest of the world non participant ^_^

DeletedUser

Failplayer?

*Recruit* "Sir were surounded!"
*General* "Great now we can attack in any direction!"
*Recruit* "Sir its just the two of us left!"
*General* "Even better that means we get all the glory!"

When surrounded DO NOT sit and play with your thumbs get out and show some tribes whos boss :)

[SPOIL]
2upqzcg.jpg
[/SPOIL]