W47 in Pictures

DeletedUser

Possibly my final piece of propaganda for this world. I know most of you will be happy to hear it. I'll miss some of you, even you SD. I remember a time when even you had a friendly face for me... and others I won't...
[SPOIL]
a09hcl.jpg

[/SPOIL]

I just wanted to remember the old alliance between TEC and LAP. I know a lot of players worked very closely together and did very well. The only explanation I have is that those a part of very mutual friendship left.

You can call me a traitor or disrespectful, but honestly, I was not ever allied or in a relationship with One. My best wishes go with LAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SBS i dont get your message ://

you're making a troll that has already been made. :| and i agreed already that i'm a bad drawer. so you bringing it up (again) is rather silly. hurr durr.

DeletedUser92671

wow, this whole 'boohoo people hugged, im going to try play superhero and save the world by fighting them' act has gone to your head,

i was making a joke with you, obviously an enemy in game is now an enemy on the forums now... my mistake for getting that one wrong..

DeletedUser

SBS paint skill all the way :)

and Beowned, its always been like this on almost every world :p

DeletedUser92671

yeah but im an enemy tribe, never come in contact with him anywhere but the forums, but he has an immediate dislike for me because if looks at the map im red and not brown from licking his ass.

DeletedUser

yeah but im an enemy tribe, never come in contact with him anywhere but the forums, but he has an immediate dislike for me because if looks at the map im red and not brown from licking his ass.

... dude

you started the troll (well... i mean, read on)... It's the "intarwebz" and if you don't make it blatantly obvious you're being friendly, it's hard to tell. (sorta like sarcasm, etc etc)

And honestly, I didn't consciously recognize you were in One when I wrote my response. I took it that you were trying to make a crummy joke on my inability to draw. On a side note, i don't recognize enemy tribes as forum enemies. TW is a game meant to be had where you talk to friends and enemies alike.

I've not deleted yet because I'm having a few final words and goodbyes with a few of the members in One...

so now that we're done chilling with our drama llama :D

Last edited by a moderator: