W47 Shift.

DeletedUser79785

So i know of common and HyPeRr moving to W47 just thought it would be fun to find out who else is moving over.

DeletedUser

I am going to W47 under leadership of Aidan (one of the original Xalenryoh owners). A few SIKE and other old W39ers are coming with us :)

DeletedUser79785

yeah Aidan is back from what i hear.
He is a great player.

Settler is coming with us and from what i know him and Aidan are good friends.

DeletedUser

im there, not sure if im gonna solo or co-play someone..

DeletedUser79785

so its safe to say there are quite a bit of good players moving to W47?

DeletedUser

so its safe to say there are quite a bit of good players moving to W47?

Check premade section.
Along with 7 unlisted premades I am aware of, another 15-20 are joining. Including a few retired players. You will see a LOT of talent if some rumors are true. Not just us W39 noobs :)

valk

Im guessing the world limit on w47 will fill up very quick due to the camps

DeletedUser

Im guessing the world limit on w47 will fill up very quick due to the camps

I don't think so. Camps won't be in play until people begin to break the 100k marker as they will cost a lot of coins to build.

Also - stop stealing my italics :icon_rolleyes: I dont wanna keep asking you lol

valk

I don't think so. Camps won't be in play until people begin to break the 100k marker as they will cost a lot of coins to build.

Also - stop stealing my italics :icon_rolleyes: I dont wanna keep asking you lol

thats the reason though wether they make it there or not is a different matter lol :icon_wink:

Lies i tell you all lies :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

W47 will be the place to be apparently. As much as I'd like to join, I will not be.

DeletedUser79785

lol, well theres going to alot of heavy wars on this world

DeletedUser

If people keep mailing me wanting to join a world in the same tribe as me, I may as well let you know here now (as this is where all the mails originate from it seems) that I will be running a small tribe (10-15 accounts tops) which will possibly be a teaching tribe depending on who is joining, for a post-summer world (as I won't be able to lead up to or over the summer for personal time issues)

W47 is only an option if you apply for the premade through Common Sense, the duke being Ston3d

What other premades are people joining other than the ones listed earlier? :)

DeletedUser

Quite a few members of 911 and *TA will be joining world 47, in the 'premade' Cascade.

ston3d

yeah Aidan is back from what i hear.
He is a great player.

Settler is coming with us and from what i know him and Aidan are good friends.

Get the settler to mail me in w47 once he joins! :icon_razz:
By the way. Miggy has now taken over my account. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79785

ok will do =)
You cant have him he is my co-duke =)

Im looking for more members to Join HyPeRr once we come out, starting on the outer rim.