W48 - Dead world?

DeletedUser

Yea, the forums have finally livened up again. I hated when it had gotten quiet but the only part of the world that have livened up really is NW

seth89

Your mean, you know that? xD
If you really want an argument though, I can fight a losing battle with you?
I can be my normal stubborn self, and keep going, regardless of the forseen outcome, just for your amusement, and the amusement of others, but alas, I am still in a good mood due to my rejoining of w48.
So, in due accord, I'l not humour you for the sake of giving you something to chuckle about for the rest of the day, nor your other lackeys :)

It's good to see that you have return Phoenix, I heard that Calgen was getting rather lonely in Brave without you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yea, the forums have finally livened up again. I hated when it had gotten quiet but the only part of the world that have livened up really is NW

We all know its cos i started posting. :icon_eek:
And cos i use purple text. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser40113

It's good to see that you have return Phoenix, I heard that Calgen was getting rather lonely in Brave without you. :icon_wink:

lol, well, theyve done a damn fine job with the tribe since ive been gone :)
And I dont intend to take the reigns fully again, so theyll do a damn fine job in the future :)

DeletedUser93993

i don agree swordwind. we are having a terrible time here in extreme NE rim. i m loving the action..

DeletedUser

In what way? :O
I don't understand why anyone would want to copy you guys ;) you are too strange... ¬_¬

DeletedUser

No because since the start of the world Rep has been one of (If not) the most active posters in this forum. That is why I blame him.

DeletedUser

haha i still miss the days of link, howeybear- i never got my howey hug :'( t-rex and the rest, g-times

yeah blame rep ^.^

at least we have some wars nowadays to liven things up... remember whe n it was just merges? -.-