W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

louisachewit

It means total of conquers that people in that tribe have had (Even if they are not in it any more). You can find it out on TW stats.

DeletedUser

1st to 10000 villages: PIRANA

@Regrig:
everyone SHOULD be able to log in now (unless somehow i got in by some mistake). The Admins updated W40-W49 to a new Version...so they had to shut down these Worlds for several hours (started at 11:00 Server time, i believe)

DeletedUser

SubV 2nd to 10.000 vills conquered. -> wasnt updated yet

Me first to 500 awards! (with a bit of help for the last 6 points missing from the new awards :lol:)

Repinski

Updated with the following.

Robingoodfellow 2nd to 500 villages
Robingoodfellow 2nd to 5mil
Robingoodfellow 3rd to 250 Awards
SubV 2nd to 10k villages
SubV 3rd to 500mil ODT

DeletedUser

Should RC's count as they only got them by using illegal methods, btw it wasnt rare. 2 months back ALOT got banned as they checked for it, including most the top 10 on w50

DeletedUser

Should RC's count as they only got them by using illegal methods, btw it wasnt rare. 2 months back ALOT got banned as they checked for it, including most the top 10 on w50

A guy who got his achievements by botting shouldn't count really, regardless if they are 'innocent' (tw don't ban without proof, botting is easy to spot, its all about timing).

DeletedUser

@Mega For one you have no clue what you are talking about but whatever everyone has their own opinion of this and most dont have a clue

Secondly, I think the count should still there because this is a form of the worlds history and if you remove him from the list then you are changing and editing the worlds history. So even if you think he cheated I think its no difference because you can just change history of the world just because you believe he cheated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Mega For one you have no clue what you are talking about but whatever everyone has their own opinion of this and most dont have a clue

Actually, i think its you who doesn't know what their talking about.

RC was banned for botting, and TW do not ban without proof..

You can't exactly be falsely accused of botting, because it is easy to spot with timing.
For example..10 attacks all sent at :200 every second because the bot sends at the same time intervals, so i suggest you at least research before you come in here in tears, and making yourself look like a clueless fool.
If he is innocent (which is highly doubtful, then i apologize.. but that aint the case).

DeletedUser

Well guess what the clicks werent evenly timed like you are saying. So I know know what I am talking about. :lol:
Nice try though but come back again if you got anything else I could shoot down btw we both will probably get infractions from talking about bans on the forum since that too isnt supposed to happened Mr. "Know it all"

DeletedUser

Well guess what the clicks werent evenly timed like you are saying. So I know know what I am talking about. :lol:
Nice try though but come back again if you got anything else I could shoot down btw we both will probably get infractions from talking about bans on the forum since that too isnt supposed to happened Mr. "Know it all"

If they weren't evenly timed.. then the guy wouldn't be banned would he :icon_rolleyes:

I can understand your situation though, your leader gets banned and you refuse to believe hes guilty no matter the evidence..

DeletedUser

Alright believe what you want but I saw what they said to him on the support ticket. It wasnt because it was evenly timed. But whatever Im done arguing with you about this since I have seen the facts unlike you.

DeletedUser

Alright believe what you want but I saw what they said to him on the support ticket. It wasnt because it was evenly timed. But whatever Im done arguing with you about this since I have seen the facts unlike you.

Actually dude.. i know the reason really.. spoke to RC myself, so i once again i suggest you get the facts before assuming.

I won't post it here because i probably already will get an infraction as it is, but as for the reason; surely he knows that protection window always comes up when you send alot of attacks, and should be used to doing it.

Repinski

RC will remain on the lists for his achievements. Even 'if' he did bot, all a bot does is do things that can easily be done manually in the same manner and so he still achieved them before others. Now enough of this in game ban talk in here. I've made my decision to keep him up there and that is final.