W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

DeletedUser

Bama what he was doing was use automation for farming. So the 3 to 4 thousand runs a day were done with no effort. Do you know how long it takes to send that many manually.

Therefore without that he would have less awards, lerss troops and less nobles. He was his rank due to that. So how does it not matter?

DeletedUser93993

Bama u ever farmed manually?????????

if i am not wrong it takes 1 min to send 4 farming attcks. so to send 4000 parties u need to sit infront of ur puter for 1000 min(per day) = 16 hrs and 40 mins.

i m amazed bama. any players grwth is directly proportional to resources. as said by walsh, no resources no troops,no coins,no nobles...no villages.

DeletedUser

There will be no more talk about what we are not supposed to discuss in this forums.I dont want anyone getting in trouble for rc's behalf or for standing against him.More importantly such talks are not to be done in the externals.Period.

@walsh/mega?Ataguas5
If all three of you do want to discuss this matter and are ready for a debate contact me via skype

P.S
@Mega
This time I will deal with you nice and soft so that you wont cry:lol:

DeletedUser

@walsh/mega?Ataguas5
If all three of you do want to discuss this matter and are ready for a debate contact me via skype

I know, but i couldnt bite my tongue when i knew what RC did and Bama days otherwise, the same thing 50-100 top 50 players from ALL worlds got banned for a few months back. All top rank due to useing automated processes, so when someone says they got to their rank by skill rather than that, yes I know RC was highly skilled, but to what extent he could truely be we will never know.

Myself and skunk pride ourselves at being able to keep such a high rank playing so little at times, and therefore dont burn ourselves out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

P.S
@Mega
This time I will deal with you nice and soft so that you wont cry:lol:

haha this time maybe you wont get so owned

and its obvious rep was going to let it count anyway... him and bama are best buds and both love RC.. so that wasn't a surprise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never once said that farming didnt help him get awards I simply stated that this tread is a form of the world and therefore editing it isnt right therefore shouldn't take place. But Rep has already said it isnt going to be changed so this issue is pointless.

DeletedUser

I never once said that farming didnt help him get awards

Shame we will never know as you edited the quote TODAY that stated he would of done just as well without automating 4000 farm runs aday :icon_rolleyes:

Why edit the post unless yuo were wrong, knew I should of quoted it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I didnt edit that part I swear. I edited the part talking about the ban to possibly remove the infraction it would have gotten me

Repinski

and its obvious rep was going to let it count anyway... him and bama are best buds and both love RC.. so that wasn't a surprise

Mega your right, Bama and I are friends but that has nothing to do with this and you know it. And I won't lie, RC and I don't get along 80% of the time we talk. The most we have is a working relationship that normally ends in us flaming eachother by the end of the conversation which is one of the reasons why I joined the account in -XIII- instead of taking one that was offered to me by SubV. I didn't want to be under RC's leadership.

Don't go flaming me unless you want to get flamed back. I don't give a crap if your my tribemate.

DeletedUser

@walsh
I told bama to edit his post so that he wont get into trouble.I have to be cautious nowadays for my mates and I cant help it:)

Repinski

Updated.
Bunnub 3rd to 500 villages.
RobinGoodfellow 2nd to 500 Awards.

CRASH 3rd to 10k villages.
Womble 3rd to 10 villages conquered.
CRASH 1st to 100mil (Top 40).

DeletedUser

Are you going to add Wombles and EB-GBs points together as they are/were the same tribe? Or is there a reason for that?

Repinski

They're not the same tribe. EB-GBs was the merge of Wombles and Gnomes. Wombles then did an unmerge and reverted back to Womble. Thus, 2 different scoring. If Walsh wants this changed he can discuss it with me but I think he agrees with me otherwise he would have said something by now.

Making EB-GBs and Womble the same would be like making !UN! the same as PIRANA since they were a part of that merge or SubV and Brave! a part of CRASH or making CLEAN and Envy a part of o_O.

DeletedUser

I was just asking. And just wondering. But i did think that those two tribes where the same thing. But thank you for the quick response.

Repinski

I was just explaining also. Sorry if it came off as more then. that :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

actually, we have always been the same tribe. There was never a disbanding and such...just saying :p, it all reverts back to the BP tribe

DeletedUser

Bama u ever farmed manually?????????

if i am not wrong it takes 1 min to send 4 farming attcks. so to send 4000 parties u need to sit infront of ur puter for 1000 min(per day) = 16 hrs and 40 mins.

i m amazed bama. any players grwth is directly proportional to resources. as said by walsh, no resources no troops,no coins,no nobles...no villages.

your way off. my record is at ~ 5200 attacks. by your formula that would have me 21.6 hours sending attacks.

its more like 40 attacks a minute. even more if my notebook isn't slowed down to much with background progs. and if i didn't have to watch for the 5 attcks/sec. limitation i could be even faster.

DeletedUser

your way off. my record is at ~ 5200 attacks. by your formula that would have me 21.6 hours sending attacks.

its more like 40 attacks a minute. even more if my notebook isn't slowed down to much with background progs. and if i didn't have to watch for the 5 attcks/sec. limitation i could be even faster.

Robin you use bookmarks,don't you?Wanna ask if non-premium users can use bookmarks too and how?

DeletedUser

In all fairness rep, bp, womble, then gnomes and back to womble the leadership has always been constant with my self and carp. Others have come and gone but doesn't that always happen. I became a duke 2 weeks into bp and carp joined a few weeks later as a baron. And when bp became womble that was actually meant to be the name not eb-gb. Bet you didn't know that.

So in theory its all the same as you will notice I have been in one tribe for the duration of w48