W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

DeletedUser

That would still leave it all open to interpretation. 50 mill is a figure can all agree when that's met, but when would an unmerge be significant? And what if Buzz and Pirana merge? would the one left behind be fail? And not many tribes get disbanded without a merge. And do they need to be totally nobled out to be fail?

I still think this is too open to interpretation and a cause for many arguments in the future.

DeletedUser

Well what about anything that causes one of the super tribes to drop to 5th rank. I mean that would have to be something major thanks to the huge gap we have

DeletedUser

sounds good to me, I just would like it defined before hand rather than arguing after.

If everyone else agrees or has a better idea

DeletedUser

imo for a tribe to fail is bing rimmed or members Jumping Ship to the point there is no tribe left.

DeletedUser

Thats almost what we are saying because for one of the super tribes to get to 5th ranked spot they would have to lose almost all their members since 5th i think has only has just over 25 million and thats DIE

Repinski

Dropping outside the top 4 will be considered a fail considering the massive gap between rank 4 and rank 5.

This may have to be changed in the future if somehow the rank 5 catches up to the top 4 which I highly doubt. Thanks for the discussion guys, your right this would have cause an argument later on and so I should have been more clear.

Should we also class it a fail if one of the top 4 merges with another?

DeletedUser

Should we also class it a fail if one of the top 4 merges with another?

Yes, because that would be ridiculous especially if it was into PIRANA

DeletedUser

They already are but don't know it, and it's just their villages not their players. :icon_twisted:

Really? Buzz are nobling them 3 times quicker than you guys are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha you know Walsh, I was being nice a not pointing that out but I guess my silence wasn't needed. :icon_wink:

I think its because they are too busy playing sat accounts to attack womble thy are forgetting to ACTUALLY hit red. Oh I do love a little payback. And love that I know who is sitting. Just waiting on a response, else someone will see what a womble co-ordinated hit is REALLY like

DeletedUser

Imo, for a tribe to truly fail, it needs to have ProGamer2010 as its leader...