W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

DeletedUser

Looks like at the moment it must either be them or Crash but I thinking you will be right

EDIT: well they are barely in fourth spot but they will soon fail officially I am sure since we said whatever drops a tribe out of top 4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so officially Buzz - First super power to fail. They dropped to 5th position

louisachewit

Mate,
It looks like they merged with Womble.
But you are right, they are the first to fall.

Since when was taking 10 players out of a 60 member tribe a merge? Enlighten me please

DeletedUser

Wasnt any where close to a merge. It was a 1/3 reforming XIII, 1/3 making new tribe and 1/3 joining womble. So it was really recruiting and new tribes. But point still stands that the tribe failed

Repinski

Buzz didn't merge. The council split. Some went to Womble and some went and remade -XIII-. Some members formed a new tribe.

Marking Buzz as first superpower to fall now.

DeletedUser

First is obviously BUZZ, second will be crash, third will be pirana.

Crash and pirana could be before each other..not sure, depends.

Repinski

Yeah It's a toss up between which tribe will fall first when it comes to CRASh and PIRANA but I think CRASH.

DeletedUser

Fine - selective recruitment. Seems like great leadership to just ditch your tribe to join womble..

Repinski

Ninmage, they left a lot of ex SYN behind. They just took the good ones for the most part and that in turn, meant they gained a few ks as SYN had only a few people owning each K.

DeletedUser92142

Rep, care to elaborate on what exactly happened? I hate hearing bits and pieces.

seth89

Since when was taking 10 players out of a 60 member tribe a merge? Enlighten me please

Since why did I say they merged.
If you read I said it "looked" like they did.:icon_rolleyes:
I can only go by what I see at this point.

Ty Rep for clearing the other part up. At least now I know why BUZZ was the first to fall.

Rep, care to elaborate on what exactly happened? I hate hearing bits and pieces.
Agree. It would be nice to know the story about this. I have some spare time and could use a good read. :3

Last edited:

Repinski

lets take this to the buzz discussion thread instead of derailing this one. Will explain why the demerge and split happened.

DeletedUser

Fine - selective recruitment. Seems like great leadership to just ditch your tribe to join womble..

Well your a tribe based on RC's idea, and when he recruited 30 members, he called that selective recuitment :icon_wink:

A few that came were always coming once we declared so could work better, Like I said had plans in the pipeline for some time whehever it was going to happen, just a certain leader sped it up. Even in your own tribes words, RC went out his way to avoid this conflict

DeletedUser

Personally i would have said that it was the council arguing and not seeing it through to the end. Seriously guys, even if there are contrasting ideas theres always a solution, you just gotta work on it, and you obviously (not all of you) didn't want to work on it to keep the tribe running.Go team...'woohoo' Now half of us are sitting about not knowing what to do, seeing as Buzz's only duke is selox26; better known as Lord Donovans' wife, he might as well run the show. The tribe is a puppet tribe now so theres no point in staying in it.

Half the team have rightfully gone back and reformed their tribe that ran efficiently and was one of the best tribes in the world, maybe the most successful as it fought on many fronts with many different tribes and actually won every fight. I wish them the very best :)

About a quarter have gone to Womble, most of SYN's old leaders and are fighting with CRASH.

The last of us are either in Buzz or have moved to ASCN, trying to keep the team together :)

In summary the NW is a mess just now.