W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_winterzeit.gif
Bout time we get em' too ;) But I don't want to steal robins lime light with them any more than I have with that one

File Not Found

You could just do an internet search, and customize my skype emotes for forum script...

Repinski

I'll update this some time tonight before I leave my aunts again. As for right now... I'm feeling lazy.

Repinski

Update
RobinGoodfellow 1st to 10mil.
jeg31ny 3rd to 50mil ODA.
Womble 2nd to 20k villages conquered.
PIRANA 2nd to 1bil ODA.

This puts PIRANA in 1st for Tribe points ahead of TITAN whomb they previously tied and Womble in 3rd ahead of SubV whomb they were 1 point behind. I'd also like to congradulate MadisonBama for making the list for the first time. Along with this I'd like to appologize for the messed up spoilers. Everytime I edit it there is a ton of extra coding which screws it up despite which editing mode I use. I've had FNF fix it numerous times after I edit and honestly I don't feel like continuing to bug her with this issue. If she wants to keep fixing it that is fine but I won't be mailing her about it anymore.

Repinski

Womble 3rd to 20k villages. (Old and just missed it considering we have 20k+ conquers already and are at 24k villages.)
Robin first to 100mil ODA and just giving Bunnub 2nd due to how close he is and the gap to 3rd.
FCBunyodkor 2nd to 100mil ODD.
Robin first to 1k villages.

Repinski

Here is an overdo update.

(Tad Early, will fix if wrong.) 2nd to 1k villages, Farmercy.
(3k Early, will fix if wrong.) 3rd to 20k villages conquered, CRASH.
1st to 200mil Top 40, Womble.
2nd to 200mil Top 40, CRASH.
3rd to 1bil ODA, CRASH.
1st to 1bil ODD, Womble.
2nd to 1bil ODD, CRASH.
(Tad Early, will fix if wrong.) 3rd to 1bil ODD, PIRANA.

DeletedUser

I think its a milestone that the rank 2 tribe has fallen. About time as well!

DeletedUser

Is this the first time we have seen PIRANA in the number 1 spot ?

DeletedUser

Is this the first time we have seen PIRANA in the number 1 spot ?

No you noob. They were in the number one spot before. For one day if I am not mistaken. The first day they merged I think it was.

DeletedUser

Are you wearing your I <3 Pirana tee - shirt and gold encrusted necklace with a fishy in ?
even if they had the number one spot for a day, they didn't earn it.
Deathdealer or their recruiter went down the continent list or through a tribe members list and copied+pasted names in to the recruitment page. Real hard *rolls eyes*
I bet he even had a script for it ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think he knows how to use scripts all he knows how to do is noble inactive villages. But he can keep a crap tribe together I give him props for that. No pirana haven't earned anything. But they have made life oh so much easier for womble.

DeletedUser

Are you wearing your I <3 Pirana tee - shirt and gold encrusted necklace with a fishy in ?
even if they had the number one spot for a day, they didn't earn it.
Deathdealer or their recruiter went down the continent list or through a tribe members list and copied+pasted names in to the recruitment page. Real hard *rolls eyes*
I bet he even had a script for it ;)

Just because they didn't earn it doesn't mean they didn't have it? ;) They have it just now even if they don't deserve it xD

Repinski

They were rank 1 for a few months before SubV took it from them if I'm not mistaken.