[W5] Coins system related question

f0xx

In world 1-4, when one person loses a noble by nobling his own village he has to gather bundles for his new noble again. If a person in w5 nobles his own village does he have to create new coins again, as coins are stored and for example for the third noble you need 1+2+3 = 6 coins. When the noble dies you still have 6 coins and only 2 villages...do you have to get new 3 coins or the old 3 coins count for the second third noble?

kayvent

Contributing Poster
You don't need to rebuy the coins, you'll only have to buy the nobleman for it's regular price dear.

f0xx

You don't need to rebuy the coins, you'll only have to buy the nobleman for it's regular price dear.
So even if if I send 10 waves with nobles and they all noble the same village I wont have to gather resources for coins which are the equivalent of bundles in the other worlds?

lipe44

So even if if I send 10 waves with nobles and they all noble the same village I wont have to gather resources for coins which are the equivalent of bundles in the other worlds?
You will only need to pay the price of the noble, i dont remenber how much is...

f0xx

Thank you very much guys, you were most helpful.

Thanks again.

lipe44

Just found, the cost of the noble without counting coins is

:wood: 40,000 :clay: 50,000 :iron: 50,000