W5 Random Awards for Random Randomness... Randomly!

DeletedUser

1) Best overall player - Nyxx

2) Best combatant - Dazrield

3) Best leader - Nyxx

4) Best tribe - PKs

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way) - Euge8, he spams a lot.

6) Most interesting forum poster - Dazrield

7) Funniest forum poster - Dazrield

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - Not sure about this one. I don't read PnP enough to notice.

9) Sexiest player ;D - Myself

10) Best spammer - There is no good spammer. The most annoying one is bicky.

---

11) Most annoying forum poster - Bicky

12) Worst forum personality - Bicky

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!) - Bicky. His stupidity and lack of intelligence really surprises me - I didn't think anyone this stupid could "survive" late in this game, aside from all the VVV, SCI, and TSE members, but eh, we're only picking one player here.

14) Worst leader - Whoever leads SCIR0S

15) Worst combatant - Someone in SCI

16) Worst tribe - SCIR0S.

17) Biggest attention whore - Kustard king

18) Most boring forum poster - ben is great

DeletedUser

Damn it people! ghettogirl is a better combatant than me, especially those of you that said I was the most interesting poster you should've read my choices and realized that it was so.

gargareth

1) Best overall player - Dazrield/fiz/Ghettogirl07/abrahamr(know him from speed)

2) Best combatant - Dazrield/fiz/Ghettogirl07/abrahamr(know him from speed)

3) Best leader - Nyxx/Dabethum

4) Best tribe - ReV - making a tribe with under 10 players and beating back massive tribes.

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way) - Daz, 24/7 sittings of whoever.

7) Funniest forum poster - Dazrield

8) Most enigmatic forum poster -I just dont read enough anymore to know.

9) Sexiest player :D - gotta be Nyxx, how else could he get stacked so much?

10) Best spammer - Spamming isn't good so there is no good spammer (yes the mods captured me)

---

12) Worst forum personality - Bicky

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!) - Bicky

14) Worst leader - Daftwager, sending a circ saying to only cheat when necessary

15) Worst combatant - athenian (gotta love 100k spear stacks)

16) Worst tribe - SCIR0S

17) Biggest attention whore - bicky

18) Most boring forum poster - bicky

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no competition! good.

i just stumbled across another world with one.

DeletedUser

no competition! good.

i just stumbled across another world with one.

I bet you're glad there's no tally or competition here, otherwise you'd be the most annoying forum poster, the worst forum personality, and a bunch of other "worst" or "bad" things :lol:

Wilky1992

1) Best overall player - Ghettogirl07

2) Best combatant - Ghettogirl07

3) Best leader - Andrew6ca

4) Best tribe - ReV

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way) - KK, brings laughs to any forum.

7) Funniest forum poster - KK

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - KK

9) Sexiest player ;D - Hmm..

10) Best spammer - Best? None.

---

12) Worst forum personality - Phoenixfire (although, he is gone =/)

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!) - There are a few, lets go with me. I am too much of a n00b.

14) Worst leader - SCIR0S

15) Worst combatant - Me.

16) Worst tribe - There are a few

17) Biggest attention whore - Ben.

18) Most boring forum poster - Gammlen

DeletedUser

1) Best overall player - from what i have "seen", tennis.

2) Best combatant - where?

3) Best leader(ship) - I'd go for TSE, don't want all go to R2. :p

4) Best tribe - R2

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way)
lucky charms - stating where sciova is as good as defenceless. :p

6) Most interesting forum poster

7) Funniest forum poster

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - Daz, He kills threads this way.

9) Sexiest player ;D - Me, Rowan - and Theis.

10) Best spammer

---

11) Most annoying forum poster - bicky - ben - tbt

12) Worst forum personality - wiggy - tbt

13) Worst overall player (State reasons!)

14) Worst leader - lucky charms.

15) Worst combatant

16) Worst tribe - SCIOVA - HOPLON - still as good as family? :p

17) Biggest attention whore - bicky

18) Most boring forum poster - gammelen - Daft, ...

DeletedUser

atleast i got a mention, thanx daz for that :D but over recent weeks i cant say i can be cosidered for that award, i havnt been here. ill post mine up later.

DeletedUser

or now....

1) Best overall player - Nyxx
2) Best combatant - king benx- proven this many times, daz is new to this scene.

3) Best leader(ship) - VVV, made the right decissions and as a result are twice the size of any other tribe. havnt been tested yet but when the time comes im sure they will shed all the slander they have taken, if not with skill, with sheer brute force.

4) Best tribe - not R2, they have simply replaced DFB and have a few decent players who drag the rest of them up. also they complain too much about other tries cheating when i can now name 5 banned accounts of their own.
if i said PKs it would be seen as bias so if i vote for another it would be Rev.

5) Most useful player excluding combat and leadership skills (This includes skills a player provides that are useful to a tribe in a unique way)
this is going to be differet for everyone and for different reasons- for me euge8 or nyxx.

euge8 for being a sick team mate and neighbour aswell as a good candidate for a drinking buddy- how many beer festivals has this guy been too? more than there are stars in the sky.

Nyxx simply for always being there when i need someone.

6) Most interesting forum poster-Bicky, interesting because of his reform.

7) Funniest forum poster- ghetto? spams, taunts slams and all with a smile :)

8) Most enigmatic forum poster - bicky LOL

9) Sexiest player ;D - "Me, Rowan - and Theis"? im sorry but im a guy and im not voting for a guy LMAO everyone who has please go homo, i mean home. i vote for the girls of tw.

10) Best spammer- shaggy dog

11) Most annoying forum poster - im defo in here somewhere for posting rediculous things i myself laugh at. doesnt have any reflection on me really, the public forum just acts as some kind of trigger. i try to annoy Daz and i dont think he can even argue that i acheive it occasionally, especially if we take a look at who feels the need to respond to my dribble the most :D. over the coming weeks ill pull a bicky and erase my name from this. for me personally its those idiots from other forums who dont know when to shut up. heres to you guys.

12) Worst forum personality - im shocked to be here for some of you, im generally light hearted, stoned and hold the PKs forum spam title....where did i go wrong?

13) Worst overall player- for me it players, all those returds who have quit playing. this includes you kusty sadly :( all those hours wasted for what?

14) Worst leader - sciova leadership
15) Worst combatant- very harsh whoever came up with this one should have worst forum personality (did it work?)

16) Worst tribe - difficult, on recent activities id vote for barbar or sciova simply because they dont do ANYTHING but barbar have been great before now, so it goes to sciova for lack of anything.

17) Biggest attention whore - Daz, he loves it.

18) Most boring forum poster - Odins-sorry mate, just i dont care about DE and thats all you post about. just not interesting to me, doesnt mean it isnt relevant or interesting to others.

DeletedUser

all those hours wasted for what?

Makes a lot of sense, kiddo.

What are you going to say when World 5 finally comes to an end?
Even MORE hours wasted for nothing.

The ones who have the willpower to stop playing such an addictive game when they need to have a lot of respect from me ;D

DeletedUser

no kustard, when world 5 ends and i win, all those hours will have ment something and it will be satisfying. those who quit are worse than the guys who get pwned, atleast they tried to make their hours mean something. you still waste time here and dont even play world 5 :D how about give your time here meaning again :D......

DeletedUser

kk i shoud have posted you as one of the forum greats, im sorry, i forgot some of your contributions, made me smile at the time.

DeletedUser

no kustard, when world 5 ends and i win, all those hours will have ment something and it will be satisfying. those who quit are worse than the guys who get pwned, atleast they tried to make their hours mean something. you still waste time here and dont even play world 5 :D how about give your time here meaning again :D......

Delusions of grandeur aside, wether you win this world or not the result will be the same. The game ends.
Lets say you did pull off a miraculous victory and were the last player standing... You'll be known in TW as the player who survived longest in World 5. The best amongst the ones too stubborn to give into real life's many needs. Can you say you were really the best player on World 5?

Compared to the likes of Machoney, Parmenion, Ender and others who quit early on, how do you rank yourself?
Compared to warriors still going, like Nyxx, Dazrield, GG and Lucky Charms, but who may have to quit at any moments notice, where do you place yourself?

The sad fact of the matter is, even Bicky could conquer World 5 if he just held out long enough. This stage of the game isn't really about who's the best fighter in World 5... We'll never know for sure who that is, because not all the best players are still around. This stage of the game, the winner is he or she who has the most reason (Aka, least care for RL) to carry on playing.

So, TBT... If you did happen to win, what then? Was it all worth it? Staying up all those late nights to defend yourself/a tribemate, or send some attacks at the right time. Spending hours upon hours making buildings and troops which over 99% of the time are inevitably going to fall to the enemy anyway. Ruining your health in many, many different ways... And all to be known amongst World 5's most stubborn.
Way to go.

I stand by what I said before. Those who have the willpower to stop playing when they need to are the real winners. If you have the time to play, and enjoy the game, then have at it... If it disrupts your life, leave it.