W50 History

DeletedUser

Omega failed because it never existed. We Didn't even have a war room when 1984 declared on us.

On a side note, could you send me the mails in a PM?

​~Michael

DeletedUser

( this is a silly convo, about a speck of a moment in time ,, but details get debated,, and i would be curious to see what are considered 'abusive' messages, too)

Dear smexy,, dear snarky, i do like you,, but jeeez,,
i stand by what i said, completely,, FC would not have been Baron chieftain if he had an abusive personality, i dont like abusive or overly snarky personalities, and never in leadership. Plus, he would not be so stupid to be abusive to ,,, now you say 3 of you?? We were never anything but complete underdogs , we kept discussing ways to gain the respect of 1984 , and hoped growing into a a more potent effective tribe, turning our barblers into proper enemy attackers etc. might give us a chance to work with you rather than against you. so abusive talk would have been insane, to say the least.
you paint a picture of FC100 as having some secret abusive agenda to sabotage the entire effort we were working for. i think you chose to have your feelings hurt and accuse 'abuse language' as a shallow pretense to attack a tribe that hadn't even completed the merging process, too proud to admit there was potential of a new problem for your tribe ( especially if 4-6 of those tribes who opted out of the multi-merge did not) .. there is no reason to drag FC's name through the mud to save face, for declaring war on us was not a bad decision ,, it truly did stave off our merges and growth, a sound choice on your part.
i know your snarky letters to him,, after you declared , may have got some non polite reactions,, but i read those letters too,, and there was no 'abusive' language i could detect.
if he managed to cover his secret abusive tracks,, delete his mail so i couldn't see his closet abusive obsessions when i sat him,, i would be very surprised , everything i read of him was reasonable, respectful, and in line with our philosophy of trying to keep our cool in the face of flamey sarcastic baiting. i think,, and hope, you feigned being over sensitive , because you have shown enough grown up thinking and smarts in your role as a leader that we all can technically respect your accomplishments , its just bubble bursting to think you really are over sensitive enough to turn innocent comments into highly offensive slights that brook the wrath that ''hell hath'' of a snarky slighted leader who requires only non proud cowering to avoid the epithet of 'abusive' talking..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My Friend Axo, might I stop you there? You are a good writer: I believe that you would make a truly excellent prophet. But I believe that you are confused.

Lord Smexy Hippo is the one who spoke to me in a dream and began my prophesy, and it is he who has stayed with 1984 until the very end. I think you would be hard put to find a more noble and honourable player, hippo, or Lord.

There has either been a misunderstanding between the two parties, or Lord Smexy is right, but I refuse to believe what you say about him. I know him well - he is my lord, and your allegations are false.

DeletedUser95452

Did God have this in mind when sad false prophets will come ;p

DeletedUser

PS, my w50 story , on the Omega 'incident' , is on page 5 of topic ''my w50 story'' , which is really a questionnaire topic,, but resembled a history topic so i inadvertently placed it there.

DeletedUser

nah, i'll pass, Mahreks opinion is validly mahreks. i respect it. (Yet if he/she is right and my assessment that smexy feigned offense as a pretext to be snotty with war is in error, then its sadder, for it would mean she actually was offended so easily. We all know FC100's personality was generally mild and sedate and he was careful and never brash), i also respect 1984 and the bulk of their people most certainly were a fine group to accomplish the teamwork and energy & excel as they did.

TWerp bully hats on in flame forum flatulent is but one nauseating aspect allowed from the multi faceted human personality through remote electric petroglyph communication and our little scenarios here, ...yet we can only guess at the inner decency & crony shared excellence that is blind to us from a tribal divide .

Having said that, we did have a pretty funny photo of smaxy getting ready for work in our forum.. snicker,, (run an empire,, expect to be heckled)

DeletedUser

Your behaviour, good Axo, is most commendable. Perhaps I am mistaken; I only speak from my own experience of Lord Smexy.

I am not entirely sure what you are saying in those last two paragraphs of your post - would you mind translating to prophet speak, or even normal English?

DeletedUser

nope, i think not. if ye have not the capacity to comprehend my words, than it is not ye i am communicating to.

DeletedUser

If that is the case, then you must be talking to yourself, for I am unsure who would be able to understand such words :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

Many years in which you didn't do anything

First seen:2010-05-19 03:26:37

Most Points:212,842

:icon_eek:

​~Michael

DeletedUser

Many years in which you didn't do anything

First seen:2010-05-19 03:26:37

Most Points:212,842

:icon_eek:

​~Michael

I know what what you talk of Mr Tickle. True, I may not have played Tribal Wars much during these many years, but I did a great deal of prophesy. I have devoted my entire life to my Lords, and it is in my actions in that sphere that you must judge me.